(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Hi! Hi, I'm Ross, you don't know me, but I'm a big, big fan of yours. I mean, Blue Velvet, woo-oo hoo! Um, I was wondering if I could um, maybe buy you a cup of coffee? Or maybe reimburse you for that one?
你好,我是罗斯。你不认识我但我是你的超级影迷。我是说…《蓝色夜合花》。我能不能请你喝一杯咖啡?或是把钱给你。
Aren't you with that girl over there?
你不是跟那个女生一对?
Well, yeah, kinda. Um, but that's okay, see we have an understanding, um, see we each have this list of five famous people, you were one of mine, so I'm allowed to sleep with you. No, no, no, it's flattery.
算是啦。但是没关系,我们有共识,我们都有一份五个人的名人录,你就在我的名单上,所以我可以跟你上床。这是恭维。
I don’t know.
还是算了。
Oh no, no, no, wait, wait, Isabella. Don't, don't just dismiss this so fast. I mean this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...
等一下嘛,伊莎贝拉。先别急着否决,这可是千载难逢的机会。
Yeah, for you. Is that the list?
对你而言,这就是名单?
Um, yeah.
额,是的
May I see it?
我可以看吗?
Um, no.
恩,不行
Come on!
看一下嘛
But, okay.
好吧
I'm not on the list!
我不在名单上
Um, see, but that's not the final draft.
这不是定案。
It's laminated!
都护贝了。
Yeah, um, okay see, you were, you were on the list but my friend, Chandler brought up the very good point that you are international, so I bumped you for Wynona Rider, local.
对,好吧,你本来在名单上,但是我的朋友钱德指出你太国际化了,所以我拿薇诺娜瑞德取代你,比较本土。
You know, it’s ironic, because I have a list of five goofy coffee house guys and yesterday I bumped you for that guy over there.
真是太讽刺了,因为我也有一份名单,列了五个咖啡店蠢人,就在昨天,那个人取代了你。
影视精讲
reimburse偿还,付还,归还
I'll be happy to reimburse you for any expenses you might have incurred...
我将很乐意赔偿您所发生的任何费用。
be allowed to被允许做;被允许做什么
You will not be allowed to do that.
你将不被允许那样做。
sleep with和…上床
Sleep with angels 与天使同眠
a once in a lifetime opportunity在一次千载难逢的机会
I've been given a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm determined to make the most of it.
我已经得到了一个千载难逢的机会,我一定要抓住。
bring up谈到,向…提及
I didn't want to bring up the matter to him last night.
昨晚我不想向他提及这件事。