(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
So you like the short hair better?
原来你比较喜欢短发
Yeti? Danny?
雪人…你是丹尼?
I had to cut my hair to get rid of... the fogger smell.
我得剪头发因为杀虫剂的味道洗不掉
Listen,I'm so sorry. I would have never fogged you... if you hadn't looked so....
抱歉,我绝对不会乱喷,要不是你的样子实在…
Absolutely. Some people are just into appearances.
当然 有些人只会以貌取人
What?
什么?
It's cool.
没关系,无所谓
No,that is not cool.
什么?等等,什么无所谓
You don't even know me.
你根本不认识我
You got the shopping bags and the Saks catalog.
你提着一堆购物袋 还拿着百货公司目录
From that,you've got me all figured out?
你以为这样就能看透我?
Well,you don't.
才怪
You know,I could have toys for underprivileged kids in here.
搞不好我的袋子里装满 要给贫困儿童的玩具
Do you?
是吗?
You know,if kids like to play with capri pants.
如果他们喜欢拿紧身裤当玩具
Okay
随便
Stop saying that. I hate that!
不准你再说这话,很刺耳
Okay
随便
影视精讲
get rid of 除掉,去掉; 涤荡;
You get rid of that.
你摆脱了这一点。
Will I never get rid of her?
我永远也甩不掉她吗?
figure out想出; 解决
While you figure out your problems.
等你处理完你的问题。
Did you figure out where he got his fake?
那你知道他哪来的假证件吗?