《老友记》视听精讲第571期:钱德和莫妮卡有一腿
日期:2015-05-18 12:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


You ate meat!
你吃过肉了
You had sex!
你跟人嘿咻
No,we didn't.
我们才没有
I know you didn't. I was talking about Monica.
我知道你没有 我说的是摩妮卡
I did not have sex.
菲比,我才没跟人嘿咻
This pregnancy is throwing me all off and making me fat.
怀孕害我灵感不准 而且还变得胖嘟嘟
I'll say hi to the chick and duck. -Me too!
我要去跟小鸡小鸭打招呼 我跟你去
Why would you need to? You've been feeding them.
你何必去? 你不是四天都去喂它们?
Oh,right. Maybe I'll just go home.
没错,我回家好了
We certainly are alone.
只剩下我们两个
Good thing we have that "not New York" rule.
幸好我们说好回纽约就不行
Listen,since we're on that subject...I just wanted to tell you that....
既然你说到这个我想告诉你…
I was going through a hard time in London...with my brother getting married and that guy thinking I was Ross' mother.
当时我在伦敦心情很不好,因为哥哥结婚 别人还把我认作他妈
I know
我知道
Well,anyway,I just....That night meant a lot to me. And I'm trying to say thanks.
那晚对我来说意义非凡,我的意思是…我要谢谢你
You know,that night meant a lot to me too.
我那天也不是随便上床
It wasn't because I was in a bad place or anything.
并不是因为我受到逼迫
It just meant a lot because you're really hot.
我很重视那晚是因为 你很性感
Is that okay?
这样说可以吗?
That's okay.
没关系
And I'm cute too?
而且我也很帅
And you're cute too!
而且你也很帅
Thank you.
谢谢
All right,I gotta go unpack.
我要去整理行李了 好
Bye
再见
I'm still on London time. Does that count?
我时差还没调回来 这表示我还在伦敦吧
Oh,that counts! -Oh,good!
没错 太好了

影视精讲


on that subject 在这个问题上
Listen,since we're on that subject...I just wanted to tell you that....
既然你说到这个我想告诉你…
"You can say you'll quit him," lambright said. "I'd like to have your word on that subject."
“你可以说你会离开他,”兰布赖特说,“在这件事上我希望得到你的许诺。”

go through 经历
Why go through these contortions?
为什么要经历这些扭曲的折腾哪?
I was going through a hard time in London...with my brother getting married and that guy thinking I was Ross' mother.
当时我在伦敦心情很不好,因为哥哥结婚 别人还把我认作他妈


分享到