《老友记》视听精讲第553期:婚礼是每个女孩从小的梦想
日期:2015-04-08 21:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I understand you had a talk with Emily.
听说你和艾蜜莉谈过
Yes,I did.
没错
And you are welcome.
不客气
Am l?
是吗?
Was it your idea to postpone the wedding?
是你提议把婚期延后的?
I'm going to the bathroom. -Wait up!
我要上厕所 等我
Since you're the fix-it lady, here's a pickle:
既然你这么会解决问题 问题来了
What do you do when the bride says she doesn't want the wedding at all?
当新娘说她不想结婚时 你怎么办?
She said that? Why?
她这么说? 对 为什么?
I don't know. I said it was stupid to put off the wedding...
我不知道 我说为了礼堂被拆就延期很蠢
...and she,like,flipped out.
她就捉狂了
Oh,my God! You're even dumber than I am.
天哪,你比我还笨
Excuse me?
什么?
How long have you been planning this wedding?
你筹备这次婚礼多久了?
I don't know. A month?
不晓得,1个月吧
Emily's probably been planning it since she was 5.
艾蜜莉可能从5岁就在计划了
Ever since the first time she hung a pillowcase from her head.
从她第一次把枕头套 披在头上开始
That's what we did.
女生都这样
We dreamed about the perfect wedding.
我们梦想办一场完美的婚礼
In the perfect place.
在一个完美的场地
With the perfect four-tiered wedding cake.
有一个完美的四层结婚蛋糕
With the little people on top.
上面有小人偶
But the most important part...
但最重要的...
...is that we had the perfect guy... ...
是有个完美的男人
...who understood just how important all that stuff was.
了解这一切对我们有多重要
I had no idea.
我都不知道
That pillowcase thing,I thought you were doing The Flying Nun.
我以为你披枕头套 是在学“快乐的修女”
Sometimes we were.
有时候是啦
Come on.
别哭了
Help me figure out what to do.
帮我想想办法

影视精讲


Wait up 等候着不睡
She told her parents not to wait up for her. She might stay with her aunt.
告诉她爸妈,不要等着她不睡了,她可能在她姨家过夜。
Hadn't we better wait up for the slower ones?
我们是不是等一下后面的人?

flip out 精神失常; 发疯
He was out of his mind with grief.
他伤心得精神错乱了。
She rushed madly out of the room.
她发疯似地冲出房间。

figure out 合计,领会到
The boy can't figure out the algebra problems.
这个男孩做不出这道代数题。
It didn't take the children long to figure out the correct answer.
孩子们没有花很多时间就算出了正确的答案。


分享到