《老友记》视听精讲第598期:得意洋洋的蠢样破坏性趣
日期:2015-08-17 11:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Maybe just put the whole duck in there. Who cares?
问题是这里有整支鸭 不过管他的
Now I got the legs.
我先处理鸭腿
How many times have I told you to never watch the cooking channel?
我说过多少次 不准看烹饪频道
I need that broiling pan that Joey borrowed.
我来要回乔伊上次借的烤盘
That was yours?
那是你的?
We used it when the duck was throwing up caterpillars.
我们上次用来 盛小鸭吐出来的虫子
Williams-Sonoma, fall catalog,page 27.
“威廉索诺玛”秋季刊27页
Expect it in 4 to 6 weeks.
4到6周后送货到家
Joey's at the telethon for the rest of the day.
乔伊今天一整天都不在
We have the place to ourselves.
整个家里就只有我们两个
Yeah,so?
那又如何?
Maybe you'd want to book some time with "the best you've ever had."
或许你想跟最佳情人 预约时间约会
You know what,champ? I think I'll pass.
我自愿放弃
Why?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
What's your point?
什么意思?
With all the stupid gloating, would you want to sleep with you?
瞧你一副得意洋洋的蠢相 换作是你,还会有性趣吗?
Well,I think I'd be a little out of my league, but I'd give it a shot.
或许有点困难,不过我会努力

影视精讲

A be out of B's league.这句话的意思就是A的层级、能耐或是地位……都比B高出许多,非B所能及。若是使用在男女关系上,就是指「B配不上A」,若是使用在一般分胜负的情况,就是指「B比不上A」
What? You Think He's Out Of My League?
怎么?你认为他跟我不是一路人?

give it a shot 试试
Well,I think I'd be a little out of my league, but I'd give it a shot.
或许有点困难,不过我会努力

Joan had never skied before, but she decided to give it a shot.
琼从没有滑过雪,但她决定试试看。

分享到