《老友记》视听精讲第569期:罗斯深情瑞秋失落
日期:2015-05-16 07:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Emily Emily
艾蜜莉?艾蜜莉…
Nope.
不是她
She's not with us. -We've come for her things.
不用找她了,她没跟来 我们来拿她的东西
Where is she?
她在哪里?
She's in hiding. She's humiliated. She doesn't want to see you again.
她躲起来了,因为她很丢脸 这辈子都不想再见到你
We're very sad that it didn't work out between you and Emily,monkey.
很遗憾你们两个闹成这样 兔崽子
But I think you're absolutely delicious!
不过你实在是秀色可餐
Excuse me, I'm standing right here.
抱歉,我人还站在这里
Oh,yes. There you are.
是啊,阴魂不散
Hurry up! Get some! There's a whole cart outside.
大家动作快,外面还有一车
Goodbye,Geller.
再见了,盖勒
Now,hold on. Hold on.
等一下…
Your daughter and I are supposed to leave tonight for our honeymoon.
令媛跟我今晚预定去度蜜月
Tell her I'll be at that airport, and I hope she will too.
请你们转告她,我会去机场 我希望她也会去
I said Rachel's name, but it didn't mean anything.She's just a friend.
我是说成瑞秋的名字 但这只是无心之过,她不过是我的朋友
Tell Emily I love her and...I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.
就这样,请转告艾蜜莉 我爱她 我只想跟她共度余生
Please,promise me that you'll tell her that.
请保证你们一定会转告她
All right,I'll tell her.
我会告诉她,
Come on,bugger face!
走吧,臭婆娘
Call me.
打电话给我
You spend your life in the bathroom. Why do you never go out the window?
你也一天到晚待在厕所 怎么就不会从窗户滚蛋

影视精讲


humiliated 屈辱,羞辱;
She's in hiding. She's humiliated. She doesn't want to see you again.
她躲起来了,因为她很丢脸 这辈子都不想再见到你
No one will humiliate me, ever again!
我才不会让自己丢脸,绝对不会!

work out 奏效
Yet this could yet work out well for you.
然而你仍然有可能得到不错的结果。
We're very sad that it didn't work out between you and Emily,monkey.
很遗憾你们两个闹成这样 兔崽子


分享到