《老友记》视听精讲第267期:那个女的吃了摩妮卡
日期:2013-05-09 14:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

RACHEL: Oh my God.
我的天啊。
JOEY: What is with your nose?
你鼻子怎么回事啊?
RACHEL: They had to reduce it because of, of my deviated septum.
我隔膜长歪了不得已,只好去缩鼻了。
CHANDLER: OK, I was wrong, that's what they used to cover Connecticut.
我错了那才是康乃狄克州的遮雨棚呢。
MONICA: You know what this is, this is us getting ready for the prom.
知道这是什么吗?毕业舞会前的准备。
RACHEL: Oh.
噢。
ROSS: You know what, you guys, we don't have to watch this.
各位,我们不用看这个。
ALL: Oh yeah we do. C'mon.
我们要看…当然要看。看嘛,很好玩的。
MRS. GELLER: Get a shot of Monica. Where's Monica.
你有没有拍摩妮卡?摩妮卡在哪儿?
MONICA: Over here dad.
这里啊,老爸。
MR, GELLER: Wait, how do you zoom out? There she is.
等一等,镜头怎么伸缩?拍到了。
JOEY: Some girl ate Monica.
那个女的吃了摩妮卡。
MONICA: Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds.
闭嘴啦,上镜头会多十磅的。
CHANDLER: Ahh, so how many cameras are actually on you?
那到底有几个镜头在拍你?
MONICA: Oh, you look so great.
你好漂亮哦。
RACHEL: Ahh, so do you, beautiful.
你也是好美啊。
MONICA: Oops.
糟了,
RACHEL: What?
怎么了?
MONICA: Shoot, I think I got mayonaise on you.
我想我的美乃滋沾到你了。
RACHEL: Oh, that's OK, it's just the shoulder, it's not my dress.
没关系啦,只是肩膀,没弄到衣服啊。
MR. GELLER: Everybody smile.
你们笑一笑。
MONICA: Oh, dad, turn it off.
爸,关掉啦。
MR. GELLER: It is off.
关了。
MONICA: Dad, it is not. What's with the red light?
爸,你没关,那红灯亮着。
MR. GELLER: It's the off light. Right Ross?
那表示关了,罗斯。
JOEY: Lookin' good Mr. Cotter.
很帅嘛。

影视精讲


在莫妮卡的旧物里有一卷录影带,里面录着她和瑞秋迎接高中舞会的情景。 瑞秋手术前不输给成龙的大鼻子,莫妮卡减肥前的伟岸身躯,以及罗斯的小学究模样都历历在目。 在录影带里,瑞秋约会的男生没有出现,她怕错过高中舞会而发了狂。

1. prom
n. 毕业舞会(为中学生举办的正式舞会或聚会,通常在高中学年即将结束时举行)
I’m still trying to find a date for the prom next Saturday.
到现在我还在尝试去找一个为了我毕业舞会的舞伴。

2. zoom out 伸缩
" Camera 2, I want you to zoom out until you've got a head-and-shoulders shot of John and the girl."
"2号摄影机,把焦距调远一点,调到可以把约翰和那个女孩子的半身像摄下来。"

3. turn off 关掉
Please turn off the power.
请把电源关掉。

分享到