《老友记》视听精讲第354期:酸溜溜的不速之客
日期:2014-04-14 09:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hey, what are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Well, oh just ah, I was just wondering, when you and I split up, did you get the tape that was half the last episode of M*A*S*H and half the hostages coming home?
我在想,我们分手时,你有没有分到一卷带子录了最后一集的“外科医生”和人质回国的新闻?
Ah yeah, but now it's Susan and me in Mexico and the hostages coming home.
现在是苏珊和我游墨西哥和人质回国的新闻。
Where's Ben?
班呢?
He's sleeping.
在睡觉
Ahh. Ooh, is this a ah, is this a bad time?
我来得不是时候?
Umm, yeah, actually, Susan's gonna be home any minute, it's kinda an anniversary.
没错,苏珊马上就要来了。今天是个纪念日
Oh! I thought you guys got married in uh, January?
你们不是一月结婚?
It's not that kind of anniversary.
是另一个纪念日
Sooo!! Anyway...
总之……
Umm, candles, champagne, yeah anniversaries are great. 'Cause you know love lasts forever, y'know. Nothing like it in this lifetime, money in the bank, so Rachel and I broke up.
蜡烛、香槟,纪念日真好,因为爱是永恒的,什么也比不上爱情可靠。瑞秋和我分手了
Oh God, Ross I am so sorry.
天哪,真可惜
Yeah, well.
是的
Y'know what, I want to talk to you about this so much, but we should probably do it when we could really get into it, are you free for dinner tomorrow night?
你知道吗?我很想陪你聊一聊,但要找个能长谈的时间。明天晚餐可以吗?
Oh yeah, I'd love that.
太好了
Oh, great! Me too.
我也是
I guess it all started when Rachel got this new job. (he sits down at the table.)
一切都是因为瑞秋找到新工作

影视精讲


break up 分手
They decided to break up the partnership.
他们决定终止合作关系.
Their marriage is breaking up.
他们的婚姻已破裂.

get married 结婚
Some young couples get married on that day too.
一些年轻的夫妇在这一天结婚。
So where'd they get married?
那他们是在哪儿结的婚?

分享到
重点单词
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事