(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
Ooo, a crossword! Can I help?
哦,猜字游戏!要我帮忙?
No! I'm sorry, honey, it's just that last week I got all but three answers and I really want to finish a whole one without any help.
不!对不起,亲爱的,上个星期我就只差3个答案了,而且我非常想自己完成它.
Fine. But you can't help me develop my new universal language.
好,但是你也不能帮我开发新的世界语.
Hey!
嗨!
Hey, how'd it go?
嗨, 怎么样了?
Oh my God, it was the best funeral ever! I mean, everyone loved the food, and guess what? I even got another funeral for tomorrow--the dead-guy-from-today's best friend. I mean, it is like I am the official caterer for that accident!
天啊,这一定是有史以来最好的葬礼!所有人都喜欢这些食物,而且你猜怎么样?我承包了明天的另一个葬礼--今天那个死鬼的最好朋友的.我是说,这件事让我看上去象是职业葬礼承办商!
Mon! I'm so happy for you!
莫!我真为你高兴!
Thanks. Like, check out my new catering stuff. (Picks up two frying pans) Look at this! I'm an omelet station! Omelet? Made to order!
谢谢.看看我的新设备.看这个!我是个煎蛋卷站!煎蛋卷?按秩序来!
I'll have one, please. Plus my money.
我也点一份,还有我的钱.
Oh. Well, I didn't realize that you needed it back right away. I mean, you told me to go and be a caterer. So I went. I beed. I mean, I... I used it to buy all this stuff.
哦.好的,我觉得你不是立刻需要它.我是说,你叫我当个宴会承包商.所以我做了,我的意思是...我...我把它们都花了,买了这些.
Aborigine.
原住民。
But look--I've got another job tomorrow, so I'll pay you back with the money I make from that.
但是,你看,我已经找到了明天的工作,那么我可以把明天挣到的钱还给你.
Oh. Okay. Oo, sorry I acted like a bank.
哦.好的.哦,不好意思,我表现的象个银行.
Okay.
没事.
Aborigine.Oh,no,I tried that already.
原住民。不对,刚才就。。。
影视精讲
how'd it go? 怎么样了?
How'd it go with the wife?
你和你老婆的事怎么样了?
Um, how'd it go at the restaurant? You find anything?
餐馆那头怎么样?有什么发现?
Aborigine 原住民
He has since added another first: first aborigine to run for the leadership of a national canadian political party.
随后他又添了另一个“第一”:第一个竞选加拿大国家政党领导层的土著人。
pay back 偿还; 报复; 报答
First you pay back what you owe.
先把你欠的还了。
Bondholders believe an administrator would require companies to pay back more.
债券持有人相信财产管理人员会要求发行公司偿还更多债务。