《老友记》视听精讲第499期:落花有意流水无情
日期:2014-12-24 09:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Here's that trench coat that you wanted. -Great.
这是你要的风衣 太好了
It's comfortable.
很舒服
You could really flash somebody in this.
这可以用来装变态
No. They don't want you to put your hands in the pockets until you are out of the store.
不行,出了店门 才能把手放进口袋里
Why not?
为什么?
Well,because...
因为…
...we get a lot of
有很多人…
They ruin it for everybody.
真是害群之马
I know.
是啊
I wore that sweater on a date last night.
我昨晚穿那件 喀什米尔毛衣去约会
It was the first date since the divorce.
我离婚后第一次约会
Congratulations. So do you love her?
恭喜,你爱她吗?
She's nice, but it made me realize...
她还不错,不过我也发现
...I'm just not ready to be dating.
我还没有心情约会
That's interesting.
真有意思
What was that? -Just an anti-theft device.
那是什么? 只是防盗磁条
Then what's this?
那这是什么?
You need that too,because a thief could just tear this up.
那个也要,因为这个一撕就碎

影视精讲


They ruin it for everybody.
真是害群之马
And you had to ruin it for him, didn't you?
还有你,你非得替他毁掉这事,是不是?

tear up 撕成碎片
Few expect to tear up their rulebooks.
几乎没有人有撕毁自己规则手册的打算。
I suggest that you tear up the composition and start over again.
我建议你把这篇作文撕掉,再从头开始写。


分享到