《老友记》视听精讲第333期:钱德不记得泡了哪个妹妹
日期:2014-03-03 11:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


So, he's just a nice guy. You really think this Mark doesn't want anything in exchange for helping him?
这么说他只是个大好人罢了,你真的认为这个叫马克的是不求回报地帮你?
Well, I assume I'll have to take showers with him, but y'know, that's true of any job.
我想我得跟他洗鸳鸯浴,不过哪份工作不是这样
How ya feelin'?
你感觉怎么样?
Well, my apartment isn't there anymore, because I drank it.
我的公寓已经不存在了,因为全被我喝掉了
Where'd you get too? We lost you after you opened up all the presents.
你去哪里了?你拆了礼物之后,我们就找不到你了
Yeah, I ended up in the storage room, and not alone.
我后来跑到贮藏室,而且不只我一个人
Ow, no 'woo-hooing,' no 'woo-hooing.'
不要再叫了…
Why, what happened?
怎么了?出了什么事?
Ah, I fooled around with Joey's sister. Well, that's not the worst part.
我跟乔伊的姊妹瞎搞,这还不是最糟糕的
What is the worse part?
那最糟糕的是什么?
I can't remember which sister.
我不记得是哪个姊妹
You see what men do! Don't tell me men are not nice! (points to Chandler) This is men!!
你看到没有?别说男人有好人,这就是男人。
Are you insane? I mean Joey, is going to kill you, he's actually going to kill you dead.
你疯了不成?乔伊会杀了你,他真的会把你杀得死死的
Okay! You don't think I thought of that?
你以为我没想到吗?
How can you not know which one?
你怎么会不知道是哪一个?
I mean that's unbelievable.
简直无法置信
I mean, was it Gina?
是吉娜吗?
Which one is Gina?
哪个是吉娜?
Dark, big hair, with the airplane earrings.
黑皮肤、蓬蓬头戴着飞机耳环
No, no, no, that's Dina.
那是迪娜,不是吉娜
You see you can't tell which one is which either, dwha!!
看到没?你们也分不清谁是谁
We didn't fool around with any of them. Dwha! Dwha!
我们可没有跟哪个胡搅

影视精讲


that's true of 这是真的
But that's true of any job.
不过哪份工作不是这样。
That's true not just of the rich, but of anyone who strives for success.
这不只对富人是真的,对每个为成功奋斗的人来说都是真实的。

fool around 鬼混
I'm going to go home, relax, spend some time with my family, catch up with old friends, and fool around with my boyfriend.
我要回家放松一下,花时间和家人团聚,见见老朋友,然后去男友那儿混日子。
It was a serious academic school, not a place to fool around.
这是个有学术氛围的学校,不是让你去胡闹的。

unbelievable 不可相信的;站不住脚的;(由于太好或太糟而)令人难以置信的
Then she was rewarded with unbelievable news.
她收到了难以置信的新闻褒奖。


分享到
重点单词
  • academicadj. 学术的,学院的,理论的 n. 大学教师,
  • storagen. 贮藏,存储,保管,保管费,仓库,[计]存储器
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • exchangen. 交换,兑换,交易所 v. 交换,兑换,交易