《老友记》视听精讲第368期:我真的很想她
日期:2014-05-11 13:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Ross! You gotta stop! Okay?! You can't just stare through the peep hole for three hours! You're gonna get peep eye!
罗斯,别再看了!你不能在哪里瞄上三小时,你会得偷窥眼的
I knew it! I knew it! I always knew she liked him! Y'know, she'd say no, but here we are! Right? We just broke up, first thing she does!
我就知道,我就知道她喜欢他,她一直否认,结果呢?我们才刚分手,她就变卦了
You didn't just break up.
你们没有“才刚分手”
Hey, it's been like three weeks!
嘿~才三个星期
You slept with somebody three hours after you thought you broke up. I mean bullets have left guns slower!
你不到三小时就跟别人上床了,连子弹都没这么快
Here they come, here they come. Oh-ho, if she kisses him goodnight, I'm gonna kill myself, I swear. I can't, I can't watch this.Come on, date over! Date over! Uh-oh, here we go, she's going in.
他们回来了...哦,我发誓,要是她跟他吻别,我会自杀的。我看不下去了。约会该结束了!该结束了!没事,她要进去了
Okay.

She's going in. Wait! He's going in! He's going in!! The door's closed! I, I can't see anything but the door closed!!
她要进去了,等等!他也要进去了!他进去了!门关了,门关着我什么都看不到
And the inventor of the door rests happily in his grave.
门的发明者可以安息了
Okay, I have to do something. I mean, I have, I have to stop it!
我得想办法阻止
Stop what?!
阻止什么?!
I don't know, but I ah, I have the feeling that my being there will do it. I'll go over and I will borrow something. Juice!! I need juice!!
我不知道!但只要我过去就是了,我要过去借东西..果汁!我要果汁!
No!! You can't!!
不行!
Look, they must be stopped!
一定要阻止他们
I am your friend, and I am not gonna let you do this!!You are surprisingly strong!
我是你的朋友,我不会让你这么做的,你还真强壮
I need juice! People need juice!!
我要喝果汁!人都要喝果汁!
Look man!
看啊,伙计
People need juice!
人都要喝果汁
Listen to me!!
听我说
Juice, I need...
果汁!我要喝...
She's moving on! Okay, if it's not this guy, it's gonna be somebody else! And unless you're thinking about subletting my peep hole, you are going to have to get used to the fact that the relationship is over! Okay, man?It's over.
她往前走了,就算不是他,也会有别人。除非你打算租下这个窥孔,否则你就得面对分手的事实。好么?结束了
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Okay.

It's just I miss her so much.
我真的很想她
I know.
我知道

影视精讲


break up 结束; (使)破碎; 放假; (使)散开
Her coalition would probably break up.
她的联盟很可能会分裂。
Are you destined to break up?
难道你们注定要分手吗?

move on 继续前进
Mattel says barbie was ready to move on.
美泰说,芭比做好了往前走的准备。
He would land on a solution to a comedic problem, declare victory, and move on.
他找到喜剧问题的解决方案,宣告胜利,然后就继续下一个项目。

get used to 习惯于
We had better get used to it.
我们最好慢慢习惯这一点。
The us is having to get used to these manifestations of china's growing reach.
美国正不得不习惯于中国所表现出的日益增大的国际影响力。

分享到
重点单词
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • declarev. 宣布,声明,申报
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的