《老友记》视听精讲第383期:奇葩的一群人
日期:2014-06-04 17:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Here you go. You can wear this.
拿去,这件给你穿
Thanks!
谢谢
Okay. Ooh, I'm setting the phone down.But I'm still here! Just don't go anywhere I'm still here.Don't-don't switch or anything, 'cause I'm, I'm right here.Just one sec. One sec! One second!! Wait! One second! Just...
我要把电话放下,但是我人还在。不要走开,我还在.不要转线,我就在这里,等我一下下,等一下,一下下,等等,一下就好…
Phoebe?
菲比
What?! Monica, I'm scared!!
干嘛?我好害怕
All right. Honey, that's-that's a sleeve. Okay?
小姐,那是袖子
And! We also have speaker phone. (She turns on the speaker phone.)
而且我们有免持听筒
Please, stay on the line. Your call is important to us.
请不要挂断,我们很重视您的来电
Okay, wait, you gotta hang up 'cause we're gonna be late.
你得挂断,要迟到了
Thank you for your patience, you're the next caller.
谢谢您的等候,接下来将为您服务
Yes!! Yes!! I'm the next caller! You were gonna have me hang up.
漂亮!我是下一个,你还叫我挂掉
Hey! Can you take a duck and a chick to the theatre?
可以带小鸡和小鸭去剧院吗?
Of course not.No.
当然不行
Okay. I just wanted them to hear it from somebody else.
我只是想让别人告诉它们

影视精讲


switch vt.& vi.转变,改变; 转换
But will you want to make the switch?
但是,你是否想做这种转换呢?
In 2012 the arrangement will switch.
在2012年,安排会由改变。

hang up 将电话筒挂上
She was surprised I remembered and hang up with a happy laugh.
她很惊讶我还记得,开心的挂了电话。
Eg. always say goodbye before you hang up the phone.
别忘了在挂断电话之前要与对方说再见。

Of course not.当然不。
Did your story have a happy ending? No. of course not, does yours?
你的故事有一个圆满的结局?当然没有,你呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡
  • patiencen. 耐心,忍耐,毅力 n. 单人玩的牌戏
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打