《老友记》视听精讲第166期:我们是来和你分手的
日期:2012-11-08 15:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Joey: If I wanna walk around my apartment in my underwear, I shouldn't have to feel like... Thank you, but... that's not really the point... The point is that... Mostly free weights, but occasionally...
如果我要穿着内裤在室内走,我无须感觉…… 谢谢,那不是重点,重点是……大部份时间无所谓,但是偶尔……
Monica: Joey!
Joey!
Joey: Yeah, my neighbor... Yeah, the brunette... She says you looked very pretty the other day in the green dress.
对,我邻居,对,黑褐色头发,她说你穿绿色套装很好看。
Monica: The green dress? Really?
绿色套装?真的?
Joey: Yeah, she said you looked like Ingrid Bergman that day.
嘿,她说你像英格丽褒曼!
Monica: Nooo!
少来啦!
Chandler: Did she mention me?
她提到我了吗?
Joey: She wants know why you tie your towel around your head.
她想知道你为什么头上顶块毛巾。
Chandler: It is a leavein conditioner, okay?
那是调节器,不行吗?
Joey: It is a leavein conditioner
那是调节器。
Rachel: Hey. Got a second?
嘿,有时间吗?
Barry: Sure, sure. Come on... ...in...
进来呀!
Mindy: Hello, sweetheart.
亲爱的。
Barry: Uh... uh... what're'you... what're you guys doing here?
你们来干什么?
Rachel: Uh, we are here to break up with you.
我们是来和你分手的。
Barry: Both of you?
你们两个?
Mindy: Basically, we think you're a horrible human being, and bad things should happen to you.
基本上我们认为你是个大烂人,你该遭到天打雷劈。
Barry: I'm sorry... I'm sorry, God, I am so sorry, I'm an idiot, I was weak, I couldn't help myself Whatever I did, I only did because I love you so much!
对不起……我是个白痴,我是个懦夫,我无法自拔,不管我做什么都是因为太爱你了。
Rachel: Uh which one of us are you talking to there, Barr?
Barry,你是指哪一个?
Barry: ....Mindy. Mindy, of course Mindy, it was always Mindy.
Mindy,当然是指Mindy,我一直深爱着Mindy。
Rachel: Even when we were having sex in that chair?
即使我们在你椅上做爱?
Barry: I swear, whatever I was doing, I was always thinking of you.
我发誓,不论我做什么我想的都是你。
Rachel: Please! During that second time you couldn't have picked her out of a lineup!
拜托,第二回合时你连她姓啥都忘了。
Mindy: You did it twice?
你们做了两次?
Rachel: Well, the first time didn't really count... I mean, you know, it's Barry.
第一次不算,你了解Barry的。
Mindy: Okay...
我懂。
Barry: Sweetheart, just give me give me another chance, okay, we'll start all over again. We'll go back to Aruba.
Mindy,我亲爱的,再给我一次机会,我们再重新来过,我们再到Aruba去。
Rachel: what is it with you and Aruba? Do you have a deal with the airlines?
你和Aruba有什么关系?你和航空公司有协议吗?
Bernice: Dr. Farber, we've got a bit of an emergency here...Jason is choking on his retainer.
我们再到Aruba去,法大夫,紧急状况,Jason被自己的牙套噎到了。
Barry: Oh God... I'll be right there, Bernice. Look, please, please don't go anywhere, okay? I'll be, I'll be right back.
拜托,我马上去,请别离开,我马上回来,我们会在这儿的。

原文简介

大家在争论花生酱饼干和咸味饼孰优孰劣时,发现有人在用望远镜向室内偷窥:Joey发现那是个不错的女人。众人埋怨偷窥者举止下流,Phoebe窥见丑陋裸男穿着重力靴,大家又蜂拥去看。Chandler和Danielle约会感觉非常好,他很想打电话给她却又不想显得太猴急。Rachel想安慰Barry,结果却和他上了床;当她与Barry的现任未婚妻Mindy碰面交谈之后,Rachel发现Barry惯于脚踏两船,真不是个东西。

重点讲解

背景介绍:

Ingrid Bergman: 对面大楼有人用望远镜在偷窥,但乔伊打电话过去后,那个偷窥女子却说莫尼卡穿绿色衣服很好看,并说像“英格丽·褒曼(Ingrid Bergman)”,这是著名的美女明星,莫尼卡感到受宠若惊。

词组学习:

1. look like:

看起来像;与……相似

eg. He looks like a southerner.
他看起来像是一个南方人。

看来要;好像要

eg. It looks like rain.
看来要下雨。

2. break up with: 与……分手;与……断绝关系

eg. Here, she deconstructs a dozen so-called friends you may want to break up with.
这里,她解析了十二种你可能想要与之绝交的所谓的朋友。

eg. She has resolved to break up with this company.
后来她终于下定决心离开了这家公司。

3. pick out: 挑选出
eg. Can economics help me pick out the perfect Christmas gift for my brother?
经济学能帮我挑选出送给我兄弟的完美圣诞礼物吗?

分享到