《老友记》视听精讲第366期:你个小心眼的男人!
日期:2014-05-08 09:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


You ah, wanted to see me?
你找我?
Yeah. Ahh, here's a box of your stuff. (hands him a box)
是的,这一盒是你的东西
What?!
什么?!
Oh, y'know, it's just like hats, and a shirt, and CD's, just sort of stuff that you've left here.
就是帽子、衣服、CD、一些你留在这里的东西
What are you doing? Are you trying to hurt me? Or something?
你想干什么?想伤害我吗?
No. Ross, it, it just seems that y'know it's time we-we y'know, move on. I mean, I mean don't' you think?
不是。罗斯,只是..我只是觉得我们应该往前走了。你不同意吗?
Yes.
同意啊
Yes, I do.
是的,我真的同意
Good.
那就好
Yeah, I-I really do. Hey! This-this was a gift?!
是的,我真的同意,这是我送你的
Ross, you got that for free from the museum gift shop.
罗斯,那是博物馆礼品部的赠品
It's still a gift! I got it from the gift shop!
一样是礼物,我是从“礼品部”拿到的
Okay, all right, give me the mug! I'll keep the mug.
好,给我,我留着就是了,
No!! Y'know-y'know don't do me any favours. In fact, where, where's the rest of my stuff?! Huh? Like-like my umm, Hey, this book is mine!! And-and-and, and that T-shirt you sleep in? I'd like that back too. Yes, I do.
不必假好心,既然如此..我的其他东西呢?像...嘿!,这本书是我的。你当成睡衣穿的T恤呢?我要拿回来
You know how much I love that T-shirt! You never even where that T-shirt!
你明知我很喜欢那件衣服的,你根本没在穿!
I'm just trying to help you, move on.
我是在帮你往前走
Oh, you are a petty man. You are a petty, petty....
哦,你真小气,小气...
Petty...Petty...Petty...Petty...Petty...Small...
小气...小心眼...小心眼..
You are so just doing this out of spite.
你是故意要气我的,
Awwwahuh, no, no, no!!
不不不
I'm-I'm gonna wear this all the time! I love this shirt!! (he kisses the shirt)
我会一直穿着,我爱这件衣服
You have not worn that T-shirt since you were 15!! It doesn't even fit you anymore!
你15岁后就没穿过了,根本塞不下
Oh, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah...
哦?是吗-是吗-是吗...
yeah-yeah-yeah!!
是的,是的,是的!
Oh-oh, okay, okay!If you don't mind I'm gonna the rest of my stuff, and relax, in my favourite shirt. You have a pleasant evening.
好吧,不好意思,我要把东西拿走了,然后穿着我最爱的衣服去放松一下。祝你今晚愉快

影视精讲


hurt 伤害; 痛苦
That would hurt my feelings.
那会很伤我的感情的。
No matter how mildly I mentioned it to her, she would be deeply hurt.
不管我用怎么样温和平静的语气讲出来,她还是会深深地受到伤害。

move on 继续前进; 对…采取行动; 出发; 离开;
When they find they have erred, they acknowledge their lapse, correct their course, and move on.
当他们发现自己犯下错误时,他们承认自己的过失,纠正航向,然后继续前进。
Mattel says barbie was ready to move on.
美泰说,芭比做好了往前走的准备。

out of spite 为泄恨,为出气
She did it out of spite.
她那么做是出于恶意。
I'm sure he only said it out of spite.
我相信他只是为了泄愤才那么说的。

分享到
重点单词
  • acknowledgevt. 承认,公认,告知收到,表示感谢,注意到
  • spiten. 恶意,怨恨 vt. 刁难,伤害
  • lapsen. 过失,流逝,失效,抛弃信仰,间隔 vi. 堕落,停