《老友记》试听精讲第641期:乔伊头上卡了只火鸡
日期:2015-11-18 10:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

What's going on?
乔伊?怎么了?
Oh,my God!
我的天哪
I know! It's stuck!
我知道 它卡住了
Step.
小心台阶
How did it get on?
它怎么会跑到你头上?
I put it on to scare Chandler.
是我套上去想吓钱德
Oh,my God! Monica's going to totally freak out!
天哪,摩妮卡一定会气死
Help me get it off!
那就赶快帮我拿下来
Plus,it smells really bad in here.
而且这里面好臭
Of course it smells bad. You have your head up a dead animal's ass.
当然很臭 你的头塞在动物尸体的屁股里
Did you get the turkey?
你替火鸡涂…
Oh,my God!
我的天哪
Who is that?
那是谁?
It's Joey.
乔伊啦
Is this supposed to be funny?
你在干什么?你是在搞笑吗?
It's not supposed to be funny. It's supposed to be scary.
不是搞笑,是吓人
Get that off now!
马上给我拿掉
I can't. It's stuck!
拿不掉,卡住了
It has to feed 20 people. They're not going to eat it off your head!
我不管,我爸妈的二十个客人 可不能就着你的头吃
Hold on. Let's just all think.
先别急,大家一起想办法

影视精讲

freak out极度兴奋; [口语]行为反常
Like i'm gonna freak out at any minute.

就像我不知道什么时候会发狂
On the other hand, he can 't be so dire as to freak out customers and employees.

另一方面,他又不能过于悲观,以免吓坏客户和员工。

It's stuck!它被卡住了!
It's stuck in these crevice near these crooked tree.

我回答,“它夹在那棵弯树旁的裂缝里。
Do you know how to fix the lock on that suitcase? It's stuck.

那个皮箱的锁你知不知道怎么修理?它卡住了。

分享到
重点单词
  • turkeyn. 土耳其 turkey n. 火鸡,笨蛋,失败之作
  • suitcasen. 手提箱