《老友记》视听精讲第595期:靠前妻挽回新妻
日期:2015-08-11 07:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

She's willing to work on the relationship.
艾蜜莉愿意跟我复合
That's great!
太好了
In London.
她要我去伦敦
She wants me to move to London.
她要我搬到伦敦去
But you live here.
可是你住在这里
You know that.
我这是废话
What will you do? -I don't know.
你打算怎么办?不知道
I mean,I can't leave Ben. -You can just video-conference with him.
我不能丢下班 你可以跟他用视讯会议
I'm not ready to have a child.
我还不够格当爸爸
I bet if I talked to Carol and Susan...
只要跟卡萝、苏珊谈谈
...I could convince them to move to London with Ben.
一定能说服她们带班搬到伦敦
I'm sure your ex-wife would be more than happy to move...
想必你前妻一定乐意搬到国外
...so you can patch things up with your new wife.
帮你挽回新太太
It could happen.
不是不可能啊
Ross,we are not moving to London. We already have lives here.
罗斯,我们才不搬到伦敦 我们的生活重心都在这里
But it'd be great. They have great theater...
但是那边很棒 有一流的戏院、
...great accents. Tea.
口音、 茶
They have a queen.
英国还有女王
So? -She's a woman.
所以呢?她是女人

影视精讲


work on 企图影响或说服;忙于
Can you work on him to change his mind?
你能说服他改变主意吗?
She's willing to work on the relationship.
艾蜜莉愿意跟我复合

convince使确信;使信服;说服
I try to convince him of the reality of the danger.
我试图使他相信危险的确存在。
It took many hours to convince me of his guilt.
研究了许多个小时我才相信他有罪。

patch things up和好, 进行修补
He would indeed seek to patch things up.
他一定会设法把事情加以补救。
Try to patch things up between them, will you?
你去给他们说和说和。

分享到
重点单词
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • guiltn. 罪行,内疚
  • patchn. 补丁,小片 vt. 修补,补缀 n. 呆子
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的