《老友记》视听精讲第515期:为取名“争风吃醋”
日期:2015-01-25 17:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Do we have a baby name yet?
名字想好了吗?
No. It's so hard!
还没,好难喔
I went through this book and found nothing.
翻这本书也没收获
I want a name that's really strong and confident.You know? Like...Exxon!
我想取个勇猛有自信…例如爱克爽
It certainly worked for that Valdez kid.
很适合阿拉斯加小孩
You want a strong name? How about The Hulk?
你要勇猛的名字? 绿巨人如何?
I'm not sure about Hulk, but I like a name starting with "The".
绿巨人不太好 不过我喜欢什么“人”的
You want a good name, go with Joey.
想取好名字?就取乔伊
Joey's your pal,your buddy.Where is everybody? They're hanging out with Joey!
乔伊是好朋友,好兄弟.人都在哪里?都跟乔伊在一起
If you're going to name him Joey, you should name him Chandler.
要取乔伊,还不如取钱德
Chandler's funny,sophisticated, and very lovable...once you get to know him.
钱德风趣、世故,一旦了解他就会觉得他很可爱
Joey's lovable too.
乔伊也很可爱
But with Joey,if you need him, he'll be there.
重要的是当你需要乔伊 他就会出现
Chandler will be there too. He might be a little late...but he'll be there. And he'll bring you cold soda...
钱德也会出现,或许会慢一点 不过他一定会出现 他还会带冰汽水来
...if what you need him for is that you're really hot.
如果你找他是因为你很热的话
What do you say?
你觉得呢?
I like the idea of naming him after someone I love.
跟心爱的人同名的想法很好
Joey and Chandler are both great names.
乔伊和钱德都是很棒的名字
All right,I don't
但是我不… 了
Maybe I'll just name him The Hulk.
或是就叫绿巨人好
I shouldn't have mentioned it. I wanted to name my kid that.
我不该提的 我想留给我小孩用

影视精讲



hang out with 跟某人一起瞎混
I hang out with my classmates.
我跟我的同班同学混在一起.
Does that mean you won't hang out with jessi anymore?
这是不是说你不会和杰西在一起玩了?

sophisticated 复杂的; 精致的; 富有经验的
Simple solutions require sophisticated technologies.
简单的方案要求复杂的技术。
Not only is training overseas exposing chinese swimmers to more sophisticated coaching, it is teaching them about life and the wider world.
不仅是海外受训揭露了中国游泳者有更富有经验的教练,教他们生活和更广阔的世界。

分享到