(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
PA: This is the final boarding call for flight 67 to San Diego, boarding at gate 42A.
这是飞往San Diego67班机最后一次的登机通知。请在42A门登机。
Phoebe: Okay. Goodbye, little monkey guy. Alright, I wrote you this poem. Okay, but don't eat it till you get on the plane.
再见了,小猴子。我写了一首诗给你。上飞机后才能吃。
Ross: Aww. Thank you, Aunt Phoebe.
谢谢你,Phoebe阿姨。
Phoebe: Oh!
噢!
Chandler: Okay, bye, champ. Now, I know there's gonna be a lot of babes in San Diego, but remember, there's also a lot to learn.
再见了。我知道在San Diego那儿,你将有许多漂亮美眉,记得要学习的东西也很多。
Joey: I don’t know what to say, Ross. Uh, it's a monkey.
我不知该说什么,Ross。他是一只猴子。
Ross: Just, just say what you feel.
说出你的感觉就成了。
Joey: Marcel, I'm hungry.
Marcel,我饿了。
Ross: That was good.
这句不错。
Rachel: Marcel, this is for you. It's, uh, just, you know, something to, um, do on the plane.
Marcel,给你的。这是给你在飞机上玩的。
Ross: Uh, if you guys don't mind, I'd like to take a moment, just me and him.
如果你们不介意,我想和它独处。
All: Oh, sure. Sure, absolutely.
当然可以。
Ross: Marcel, come here, come here. Well buddy, this is it. There's just a couple of things I want to say. I'm really gonna miss you, and I'm never gonna forget about you. You've been more than just a pet to me, you've been more like a ...Okay, Marcel, please, could you leave my leg alone? Could you just stop humping me for two seconds? Marcel, would okay, just take him away. Just take him.
Marcel,过来,过来。小兄弟,就这样了。我只想说几句话。我会想你的,我不会忘记你的。在我心中你不只是一只宠物,你更是……Marcel,能放开我的腿吗?能暂时不要乱来吗?Marcel……带它走好吗?带它走。
影片简介
Monica的信用卡被盗用:当收到信用卡消费账单后,她发现小偷过着她梦想要但是又舍不得过的生活。她在一个用她的卡付账的舞蹈课上捉到了“Monica”,“假Monica”颇富人格魅力,Monica同她不打不相识,居然结成好友。和“假Monica”一起相处甚欢……后来“假Monica”被捕。Ross的猴子Marcel到了发情期,总是搞破坏:Ross不得不挑选动物园将它送走。Joey给你想了个艺名Holden McGroin。
精选讲解
短语学习:
1. boarding call: 登记通知
相关短语:
final boarding call 最后登机广播
last call for boarding 最后一次登机广播
eg. I will. Mom. this is the final boarding call. I'd better go.
我会的。妈妈。这是最后一次登机通知了。我得走了。
2. leave alone: 不干涉,让单独呆着
eg. You are touching or playing with something you should leave alone.
你的东西都在触摸或独自玩耍,你应该离开。
eg. He hasn't enough money for food, leave alone amusements.
他连伙食钱都不够,更不必说娱乐了。
3. take away: 带走
eg. Take away the glasses and the tray.
把这些玻璃杯和托盘拿走。
常用口语学习:
There's just a couple of things I want to say. I'm really gonna miss you, and I'm never gonna forget about you.
我只想说几句话。我会想你的,我不会忘记你的。
a couple of 三两个……;一对……
eg. He was edged on by a couple of bystanders.
他受了几个旁观者的挑唆。
eg. A couple of old women were chinning in the corner.
几个老太婆在角落里聊天。
gonna就是going to,我会想你的,就是I'm gonna miss you.
forget about 忘记
Forget all about me 忘记我的一切
clean forget all about it 忘得一干二净