《老友记》视听精讲第526期:少任性别管我
日期:2015-02-28 21:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Gunther,could I get another cup of coffee?
阿甘,再给我一杯咖啡
So what do you do when you're not working here?
你不卖咖啡时都做什么?
You don't need to fill these silences. -Okay,thanks.
你不必找话讲 好,谢了
That's your fourth cup of coffee.
钱德,你喝第四杯了
Okay,do me. I've had a certain number of juices.
来算我的 我喝了一定份量的果汁
I'm exhausted because Joey started snoring.
我拼命喝咖啡,因为我累毙了 因为乔伊开始打呼
He's in a different room. He's that loud?
他睡在隔壁,有那么大声吗?
You should hear me.
你应该来听听
It's nothing to be proud of. Go to a sleep clinic.
你还得意,你得去睡眠诊所
I'm not going to any clinic.
我说过,我哪里都不去
I don't have a problem. You have the problem.
我没问题,是你有问题
You should go to a "Quit-being- a-baby-and-leave-me-alone" clinic.
你该去“少任性别管我”诊所
They don't have those. -Yeah,they do.
没有那种诊所
Quit being a baby and leave me alone!
当然有,少任性别管我
There,you just had your first class.
这就是第一课
I used to date a light sleeper.
我跟一个浅眠的人交往过
Whenever I snored, he rolled me over
每次我打呼,他就把我翻过去
Oh,yeah!
爽喔
He'd roll me over, and I'd stop snoring.
他一帮我翻身,打呼就会停
Next time you snore, I'm rolling you over!
下次你打呼,我要把你翻过去
I gotta do what I gotta do. You gotta do what you gotta do.
我忙我的,你玩你的

影视精讲


be proud of 骄傲
We should be proud of our nobel prize winners.
我们应该为我们的诺贝尔奖获得者感到自豪。
He may well be proud of his success.
他获得那样的成功是可以骄傲的。

leave alone 不理,不管
Leave alone him, and he already become blind drunk.
不管他了,他已经喝得烂醉如泥


分享到