《老友记》视听精讲第263期:你刚刚弹我的头?
日期:2013-05-03 15:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

PHOEBE: OK, Rachel, why don't you start talking first.
瑞秋那我们就由你先开始说好了。
RACHEL: Alright, I feel that this is totally unjustified. She gave me the green light, I did nothing but-. Do you think I can't see you in the TV set?
好吧,我觉得她这样是完全没道理的。她说我可以的我又没做什么…你以为我在电视上看不到你吗?
PHOEBE: Alright Monica, if there is something that you would like to share...
好了,摩妮卡你有什么话要说就说好了…
MONICA: Ya know, you had no right to go out with him.
你没有这个权利跟他出去
RACHEL: That is the most ridiculous.
你这么说太荒唐了吧。
MONICA: You sold me out.
你出卖我。
RACHEL: I did not sell you out.
我才没有出卖你呢。
MONICA: Yes you did. Absolutely.
你有,绝对有。
RACHEL: Would you let me talk.
你让我讲好不好?
MONICA: Did you just flick me?

你刚刚弹我的头?
RACHEL: OK, well, you wouldn't let me finish and I was jus- Ow. That hurt
你不让我说完,我只是想…好痛啊
MONICA: Quit flicking
我弹。
RACHEL: Ow, you stop flicking.
你,你别弹了。
MONICA: You flicked me first.
是你先弹的,是你先弹的
PHOEBE: OK, now I'm gonna kick some ass.
好吧,老娘要教训人了。
MONICA AND RACHEL: Ow. Ow. Ow.
噢,噢,噢。

影视精讲


莫妮卡和瑞秋见到尚格云顿(动作巨星); 瑞秋想撮合他和莫妮卡,他喜欢的却是瑞秋。

1. give the green light 批准; 开绿灯
eg. We'll never give the green light to gambling.
我们永远不会给赌博开绿灯。

2. sell out 出卖
eg. The deal was seen as a union sell-out to management.
这项协议被视为工会背叛己方,投向资方。

3. flick 轻弹
v.to strike lightly with a quick sharp motion
eg. Shirley flicked a speck of fluff from the sleeve of her black suit...
雪莉弹掉了黑色套装袖子上的一点小绒毛。

分享到
重点单词
  • unjustifiedadj. 不正当的;未被证明其正确的
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地