《老友记》视听精讲第322期:一看牙医就有人死
日期:2014-01-21 09:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Here you go Pheebs. Who else wants one of my special homemade brownies?
菲比,来,谁要吃我的特制布朗尼?
I will have one.
我要一块
Okay, I'm not gonna have one.
算了,不要了
Neither will I.
我也不要了。
No, no, it's just my tooth.
不是,是我牙痛
All right I'll have one.
好,我要一块
So what's a matter, you need a dentist? I've got a good one.
你要找牙医吗? 我认识一个好医生
No thanks, I have a good one too. I just, I, I can't see him.
谢了,我也认识一个。只是我不能见他
See that is the problem with invisible dentists.
这就是隐形牙医的问题
Why? Why can't you go to him?
你为什么不能去找他?
Because, every time I go to the dentist, somebody dies.
因为我每次去看牙医,就会有人死。
That is so weird, because every time I go to the dentist, I look down the hygienist's blouse.
真诡异,我每次去看牙医,都会偷看医生的胸口。
Phoebe, what? Umm...what?!
菲比…什么?
Yeah, yeah, first there was my aunt Mary, and then there was umm, John, my mailman, and then my, my cowboy friend 'Albino Bob'.
第一次是玛丽阿姨,然后是我的邮差约翰,然后是我的牛仔朋友艾拜诺巴伯
And all these people actually died?
这些人真的都死了?
Yes, while I was in the chair! That's why I take such good care of my teeth now, you know, it's not about oral hygiene, I floss to save lives!
对,当我坐在诊疗椅上时!所以我都自己保健牙齿,不是为了口腔卫生,我用牙线是为了救人。
Pheebs, come on, you didn't kill anybody, these people just happened to die when you went to the dentist. It's, it's, it's just ah, a coincidence.
菲比,拜托,你没有杀人。只是这些人死的时候,你刚好去看牙医,这只是巧合。
Well tell that to them. Oh! You can't, their dead.
你去告诉他们。啊,不行,他们死了。

影视精讲


take good care of 好好照顾
Take good care of yourself.; Look after yourself.
多多保重。
If you've decided to have a baby, the most important thing you can do is to takegood care of yourself so that you and your baby will be healthy.
从你决定要生孩子的那一刻起,最重要的事情就是要开始好好照顾你自己,这样你和你未来的宝宝都会很健康。

happen to碰巧; 赶巧
I happen to know of a few good ones!
我碰巧知道有那么几本不错的!

coincidence巧合
She and I both arrived at the same time by pure coincidence.
我和她同时到达纯属巧合。



分享到
重点单词
  • blousen. 女衬衫
  • coincidencen. 巧合,同时发生
  • dentistn. 牙科医生
  • invisibleadj. 看不见的,无形的 n. 隐形人(或物品)