《老友记》视听精讲第414期:真不敢相信你们这些人
日期:2014-07-31 08:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey, here’s a question: where did you guys get the finest oak East of the Mississippi?
问个问题:你们在哪里找到密西西比河东部最好的橡木?
Uh-huh, first you tell us where you got the prettiest lace in all the land.
首先你先告诉我们哪里可以找到最漂亮的带子?
I’m reading your ad.
我正在读你们的广告。
Looks good, uh?
看起来不错,嗯?
Yeah.
是啊
Stunning entertainment center. Fine, (pause) fine Italian craftsmanship.
极好的娱乐中心,不错...不错的意大利人手艺。
Oh my God, you guys are selling the entertainment center?
你们要卖掉娱乐中心?
Why? I love that thing.
为什么?我喜欢那东西。
You want it?
你想要么?
Oh no.
不要。
Ahh, Geppetto, $5,000 dollars? Are you insane?
呃...5,000美元?!你疯了?
Hey, the ad alone cost 300 bucks!
嘿!这广告花了我300美元。
All right look, I’m changing it to 50 bucks, or your best offer.
那好,我把价钱降到50美元,或者你出更好的价?
What kind of profit is that?! And you call yourself an accountant.
那有什么利润?亏你还说自己是会计师呢。
Nooo.
我不是~
Oh. What do you do?
哦..你是做什么的?
I can’t believe you don’t know what I do for a living!
真不敢相信你不知道我是以何为生的。
Yeah, I actually don’t know...
对啊,其实我也不知道。
Good, so do I.
我也不知。
Something to do with numbers?
跟数字有关的工作?

影视精讲


in all the land: 全国
Uh-huh, first you tell us where you got the prettiest lace in all the land.
首先你先告诉我们哪里可以找到最漂亮的带子?

for a living: 为生计
He attended church , but did not work for a living.
他参加了教堂,但不以做工为生。
But many in the neighbourhood appear not to work for a living.
不过,该社区的许多人似乎都不是为了谋生去工作。


分享到
重点单词
  • entertainmentn. 娱乐
  • oakn. 橡树,橡木
  • lacen. 饰带,花边,缎带 v. 结带子,饰以花边
  • accountantn. 会计人员