(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
That was fast. It usually takes me hours to get Ben to go down for his nap.
真快,我通常要花2小时 才能让班乖乖睡觉
He's such a sweetheart. Do you know what he said?
他好可爱 你知道他刚才说什么?
Good night,mommy. -That's because he has lots of mommies.
什么? 妈咪,晚安 因为他有很多妈咪
Yeah,in fact,it's kind of become his word for "woman".
那算是他对女人的通称
So does your uncle Nathan get an invite or not?
怎样,请不请你的纳森叔叔?
Oh,God! Nobody likes him.
没有人喜欢他
He's so cheap. He'd never fly to London in a million years.
而且他好小器 他绝不会飞去伦敦的
Invite him!
好,请吧
Did I do these neat enough?
我写得还可以吗?
Yeah,they're fine.
可以 是吗?
We'll say that Ben addressed them.
别人问就说是班写的
You invited Rachel then?
你也请了瑞秋?
Sure,why not?
对啊,干嘛不请?
Really?
真的?
I wouldn't be comfortable having any of my old lovers there.
我找旧情人去一定会觉得蹩扭
Do you think we shouldn't invite her?
你觉得我们不该请她吗?
You know I absolutely adore Rachel.
不,我很喜欢瑞秋
It's just that I thought it might be awkward for you.
我只是怕你会尴尬
But it's absolutely your decision.
不过你决定就好
More tea? -Sure.
还要茶吗? 好
Earl Grey?
伯爵(茶)?
Fine,invite whoever you want.
好,你想请谁就请谁
影视精讲
in fact 事实上,实际上
In fact, I think you're right.
事实上,我认为你是对的。
There is only a formal resemblance between the two systems; they are in fact radically different.
这两种体系只是在表面上有某种相似之处,其实根本不同。
fly to 飞往
I'd like to fly to east Berlin. Can you help me?
我想坐飞机去东柏林。你可以帮助我吗?
I'd like to fly to Glasgow on the fifth of May.
我想5月5日飞往格拉斯哥。