《老友记》视听精讲第544期:让人又爱又恨的酷菲比
日期:2015-03-25 21:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I don't get how you know it's false labor.
你怎么会知道是假痛?
Do you see any babies?
你有看到宝宝吗?
How do you feel? -Okay,I guess.
你感觉如何? 还好吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I know it's going to be over soon so....
大概是知道快要结束了
But isn't that a good thing?
那不是很好吗?
You said you were sick of this. -I know.
你说你受够了 我知道
Usually,when you're done with the pregnant thing you get to do the mom thing.
只是通常怀孕完之后就是当妈妈
But I'll be sitting around in my leather pants,drinking tequila.
我却会穿着皮裤喝龙舌兰
Some moms do that.
有些妈妈也会那样
That's even sadder.
那样更悲惨
Look,I know what I got myself into.
我知道这么做的后果
It's just that now that they're in me...it's like I know them and....
但他们现在在我肚子里我仿佛了解他们
It just won't be easy when these babies have to go away.
把他们送走时我会很难受
I know,sweetie.
我知道
But it's not like you won't have anything.
但你并不会一无所有
You'll have nieces and nephews. That's even better.
你会有侄子侄女,那样甚至更棒
Yeah,okay. -No,really.
少来 不,是真的
You won't be the one worrying about saving for college.
你不必担心他们的大学学费
Or yelling at them when they're bad.
或在他们不乖时骂他们
Or putting them on Ritalin when they just won't calm down.
或在他们吵个不停时 喂他们吃立得宁
You'll be the one they run away to. The one they talk to about sex.
他们逃家会来找你 会找你讨论性的问题
You just get to be cool Aunt Phoebe.
你可以当酷阿姨菲比
Cool Aunt Phoebe. I am pretty cool.
酷阿姨菲比,我是蛮酷的
And you know what else? Are they going to love you!
还有,他们一定会爱死你
They are going to love me.
他们会爱死我
Thanks,you guys. Again.
谢谢你们…再次感谢
Oh,sweetie.
谢什么
Thanks.
谢谢
What?
怎么了?
Just kidding.
开玩笑的
Oh,my God!
怎么了? 天哪
Got you again. You're so easy!
又骗到了,你们真好骗

影视精讲


save for 为…积蓄[储存]…; 节省
You won't be the one worrying about saving for college.
你不必担心他们的大学学费
You know how to save for life events and desired purchases.
您知道为应对生活中问题和购买所需的东西而储蓄。

calm down 平静,镇静,安静
But eventually they calm down and get slower.
但是最终他们会平静下来,越跑越慢。
I told myself to calm down.
我告诫自己要冷静下来。

分享到