《老友记》试听精讲第609期:和前女友此生不复相见?
日期:2015-09-01 14:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

I've been wanting to tell you something and I just have to get it out.
瑞秋,我一直有话要告诉你 我非说不可
Okay. What's up?
什么事?
Okay,before I tell you I just have to know...is your nose okay?
在我说话之前,你确定不会再流鼻血?
Are all the other family pets in good health?
你家其他的宠物都很健康?
Well,Davey's still pining after LaPooh... but,you know,he's a tough little turtle.
大卫还在伤心拉普过世,不过它是支坚强的小乌龟
You know how you said to do whatever it takes to fix my marriage?
你上次说我应该 不惜代价挽救婚姻?
Yeah,I told you to give Emily whatever she wants.
对,我叫你 答应艾蜜莉所有要求
And while that was good advice, you should know that what she wants...is for me not to see you anymore.
你建议不错 不过我必须告诉你她开的条件 就是叫我永远不能再见你
That's crazy! You can't do that. What are you going to tell her?
太扯了,你才做不到 你要怎么告诉她?
Oh,my God! You've already agreed to this.
天啊 你已经答应了 对不对?
It's awful,I know.
我知道自己很恶劣
But I have to do this if I want my marriage to work.
我心情也很糟糕 但是这是挽救婚姻的唯一方法
And I do. I have to make this marriage work. I have to.
我很希望跟她合好 必须挽救这段婚姻
But the good thing is,we can still see each other until she gets here.
好在我们在她抵达之前 还可以继续见面
Lucky me! Oh,my God! That is good news,Ross!
我真幸运 天啊,这真是好消息
That's the best news I've heard since LaPooh died!
自从拉普过世之后 最大的好消息
You have no idea what a nightmare this has been. This is so hard.
你不知道我有多难过 我也很痛苦
Oh,yeah,really? Is it,Ross?
是吗?真的吗,罗斯?
Let me make this easier for you. -What are you doing?
我可以为你减轻压力 你做什么?
Storming out. -It's your apartment.
愤而出走 瑞秋,这是你家
Yeah? Well,that's how mad I am!
你看我有多火大

影视精讲

in good health 身体健康
Are all the other family pets in good health?

你家其他的宠物都很健康?
If you're in good health, carry on.

如果你身体很好,就继续吧.

fix my marriage 挽救婚姻
You know how you said to do whatever it takes to fix my marriage?
你上次说我应该 不惜代价挽救婚姻?

分享到