《老友记》视听精讲第81课:乔伊的海报
日期:2012-05-10 15:31

(单词翻译:单击)

台词欣赏

Joey:Uh, hi. We uh, we used to work together.
hi,我们一起工作过。
Girl:We did?
有吗?
Joey:Yeah, at Macy's. You were the Obsession girl, right? I was the Aramis guy. (pretends to spray cologne) Aramis? Aramis?
是的,在美西百货. 你是那个“迷幻”女郎,对吧?我是那卖“阿拉米香水”的。阿拉米?阿拉米?
Girl:Yeah, right.
哦,想起来了。
Joey:I gotta tell you. You're the best in the business.
我得说,你是那里面最棒的。
Girl:Get out.
少来了!
Joey:I'm serious. You're amazing. You know when to spritz, when to lay back.
我是说真的。你太让人吃惊了。你的表演是那样张弛有度。
Girl:Really? You don't know what that means to me.
真的吗?我受宠若惊了。
Joey:Ooh, you smell great tonight. What're you wearing?
噢,你今晚闻起来妙极了。你身上是什么?
Girl:Nothing.
什么也没有!
Joey:Listen, uh, you wanna go get a drink or something?
你想不想去喝上一杯?
Girl:Yeah. Oh.
好的,哦。
Joey:What's wrong?
怎么了?
Girl:I just remembered, I have to do something.
我刚想起,我还有要紧的事要做。
Joey:Oh. What?
噢,什么事情?
Girl:Um, leave.
离开
Joey:Wait, wait, wait!
等等,嘿,等等!
Joey:So I guess you all saw it.
我想你们都看见了。
Rachel:Saw what?
看见什么?
Phoebe:No, we were just laughing. You know, how laughter can be infectious.
不,我们只是在笑。你知道,笑也是会传染的。
Joey:Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD.
我全家都认为我有花柳病。
Chandler:Tonight, on a very special Blossom.
今夜,此花怒放。

重点讲解

1.go up to: 前往;上到……上

"You go up to bed, " I said.
“你上楼去睡觉吧,”我说。

Our history books only go up to the World War I.
我们的历史教科书只叙述到第一次世界大战。

Both the housemaid and doctor go up to their room.
客房服务员和医生都去了他们的房间。

2.use to do: 过去做某事

This is a thing which we can use to do homework.
这是个我们可以用来做作业的东西。

What did your father use to do at the university?
你父亲在大学里曾经是做什么的?

What did your grandma use to do when she was young?
你奶奶年轻时是做什么的?

3.gotta:<美俚>(=have got to) 必须<美俚><美俚><美俚><美俚><美俚><美俚><美俚><美俚><美俚><美俚><美俚>

wanna: (=want to)仅能用于口语 or something: 诸如此类的什么

4.lay back 使……向后;躺下休息

Lay back, take a deep breath.
躺下,做一下深呼吸。

Just lay back and enjoy the ride.
只管放松享受这一程吧(指骑马)。

The manager lay back in the armchair.
经理仰靠在扶手椅中。

5.turn around: 转身

He did not turn around, as he felt someone come up.
他感到有一个人来到他身边,但他没有回头。

Anxious and unable to resist the temptation to turn around.
焦虑的奥菲斯受不了诱惑回头看了一眼。

When we turn around and look at her, she stopped confusedly.
当我们都扭头看她的时候,她慌乱地停了下来。

分享到
重点单词
  • temptationn. 诱惑,引诱
  • obsessionn. 困扰,沉迷,着魔,妄想
  • blossomn. 花,开花,全盛期 vi. 开花,成长
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层