《老友记》视听精讲第65期:一女配三男
日期:2012-03-21 16:57

(单词翻译:单击)

台词欣赏

Joey:Excuse me? Can they warm it up? I am concerned about goose bumps.不好意思,他们的热身怎么样了?我冷的鸡皮疙瘩都起来了。
Director:Okay, everybody ready?好,都准备好了吗?
Joey:Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity. I mean ,I know this is the first step, but I hope that someday.听着,我只是想谢谢你给我这么好的机会,我知道这只是第一步,但是我期待有一天。
Director:Lose the robe.脱浴袍。
Joey:Right. Okay. Losing the robe. (He takes off the robe.) And the robe is lost.对,好的。脱浴袍。浴袍脱完了。
Director:Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please. Let's roll it.. water's working ... and... action.好,大家注意,这个镜头我们最好一次过,拜托。开机……放水……然后……开拍。
Director:And cut. Hey, Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing?停。嗨,屁股男,你到底在干什么?
Joey:Well, I'm- I'm showering.恩,我、我在淋浴啊。
Director:No, that was clenching.不,你在挤屁股。
Joey:Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, y'know? I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing... I think his butt would be angry here.哦,恩,我是这样想的,这个男的正心烦意乱,你知道吗?我是说,他太太死了,他的兄弟又失踪……我认为他的臀部应该比较愤怒。
Director:I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch. Once again, rolling... water working... and action....and cut. What was that?我认为他的臀部应该在午饭前拍完这场。再来一次,开机……放水……然后开拍……然后停。这是干什么?
Joey:I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask...我在表现沉默中绝望的感觉。不过如果你一定要……
Chandler:God, I love these fingers...上帝,我爱这些手指……
Aurora:Thank you.谢谢。
Chandler:No, actually I meant my fingers. Look at 'em, look at how happy they are.不,实际上我是指我的手指。看看他们,看看他们多快乐。
Aurora:Oh my God, I'm late.哦天呐,我迟到了。
Chandler:Oh no nonononononnononono, don't go..哦不不不不不不不,别走……
Aurora:Okay.好吧。
Chandler:Don't go.别走。
Aurora:Okay. Oh no, I have to.好吧。哦不,我必须得走。
Chandler:Too bad, she's leaving.太糟了,她要走。
Aurora:I'm sorry. He'll be waiting for me.对不起。他会等我的。
Chandler:Well, I thought- I thought you talked to Rick.恩,我以为、我以为你和Rick说过了。
Aurora:It's not Rick.不是 Rick。
Chandler:What, Ethan? He got to spend the whole day with you!什么,Ethan?他和你呆了一整天了!
Aurora:No, it's-it's Andrew.不,是、是Andrew。
Chandler:I know there'll be many moments in the years to come when I'll regret asking the following question, but- And Andrew is?我知道我问了接下来的问题后会后悔很多年,不过,Andrew是?
Aurora:He's... new.他是……新认识的。
Chandler:Oh, so what you're saying is you're not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself?哦,那就是说 Rick, Ethan和我还不能满足你?
Aurora:No, that's not exactly what I was.不,我以前不完全是这样。
Chandler:Well, y'know, most women would kill for three guys like us.恩,你知道,很多女人会被我们三人迷死的。
Aurora:So what do you want?那你想要什么?
Chandler:You.你。
Aurora:You have me!你有我了!
Chandler:Nono, just you.不不,只是你。
Aurora:What do you mean?你什么意思?
Chandler:Lose the other guys.离开其他男人。
Aurora:...Like, ...all of them?……像,……他们所有人?
Chandler:C'mon, we're great together, why not?拜托,我们在一起很好啊,为什么不呢?
Aurora:Why can't we just have what we have now?为什么我们不能保持现在这样呢?
Why can't we just talk, and laugh, and make love, without feeling obligated to one another... and up until tonight I thought that's what you wanted too.为什么不能只是谈天说地、欢笑、做爱而不用感到要对其他人负责任……而且直到今晚之前我都以为这也是你想要的。
Chandler:Well, y'know, part of me wants that, but it's like I'm two guys, y'know? I mean, one guy's going "Shut up! This is great!"恩,你知道的,有时我是想这样,不过好像有两个我似的,你懂吗?我是说,一个会说“闭嘴!这很棒!”
But there's this other guy. Actually it's the same guy that wells up every time that Grinch's heart grows three sizes and breaks that measuring device...但还有另一个,实际上这个我每次都冒出来就像Grinch的心长大了三倍一样破坏了计量器。
And he's saying, y'know, "This is too hard! Get out! Get out!"而他就会说,恩,“这太让人受不了了!离开!离开!”
Aurora:So... which one of the two guys will you listen to?那……你会听那一个的?
Chandler:I don't know, I-I have to listen to both of them, they don't exactly let each other finish...我不知道,我、我都听,他们都没完全说服我……
Aurora:Which one?那一个?
Chandler:...The second guy.……第二个。
Aurora:Well, call me if you change your mind.恩,改变主意后打电话给我。
Chandler:Sorry, the first guy runs the lips.对不起,第一个在控制嘴唇。

重点讲解

warm up:热身运动 goose bump:鸡皮疙瘩
lose:摆脱,脱离 robe:长袍;罩袍
grim:酷的,残忍的,可怕的 determined:坚毅的
what the hell:到底
clench:牢牢抓住
upset:心烦意乱 missing:丢失了 butt:愤怒
pull back:拉回
would kill for:喜欢得要命
well up:(眼泪等)涌上 measuring device:计量器
passionately:多情地,热烈地
fall back:退后

分享到
重点单词
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • devicen. 装置,设计,策略,设备
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的