《老友记》视听精讲第479期:女追男有何难?
日期:2014-11-18 09:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


So I was with Joshua for an hour today, and he has not asked me out. It’s just so frustrating!
我今天和Joshua一起一小时了他还没约我出去真让人灰心!
Why don’t you ask him out?
你为什么不约他出来?
Oh, yeah, totally! That’s such a turn-on!
这可真刺激!
Really? It doesn’t seem desperate?
真的?也不是令人绝望的?
Oh-ooh, that’s the turn-on.
那才刺激
He just got a divorce right?
他刚离婚他?
Hmm-mmm.
嗯。
So he’s probably really nervous around women, y'know?
所以他可能在女人周围很紧张你知道吗?
Maybe, you just have to make the first move
要踏出你的第一步.
Yeah but, I’ve never asked a guy out before.
我从没约过别人的.
You’ve never asked a guy out?!!
你从没约过别人?
No. Have you?
你呢?
Thousands of times!! That doesn’t make me sound too good,does it?
很多次了!这一点也不好,对吧?
I don’t even know how I would go about it.
我甚至不知道该怎样去做.
Oh-oh-oh-oh, how I do it is, I look a woman up and down and say, "Hey, how you doin’?"
我要做的是我从头到尾看一个女人,然后说“嘿,你在做什么?”
Oh, please!
拜托!
Hey, how you doin’?
你要怎样做?
You know what, I’m gonna do that, I’m gonna call him up, and I’m gonna ask him out. I can do that.
我要那样做!我要打电话约他,我能行的.
Ask him out. (Practising) How you doin’?
约他出来。还好吗?

影视精讲


turn-on: <俚>刺激
It is a real turn on when a girl asks me out.
当女孩子约我出去的时候,真使我感到兴奋。
Many young people are taking drugs to turn on.
许多年轻人吸毒寻求刺激。

go about: 着手干
Despite the threat of war, people go about their work as usual.
尽管战争一触即发,人们仍像平时一样工作。

call up: 打电话给/召集; 征召
Forgive me so early to call up you please.
请原谅我这么早给你打电话。
The government is calling up men for the army.
政府正在征召入伍。


分享到
重点单词
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的