(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
ROSS: Is everything ok?
你还好吧?
PHOEBE: Um, no, huh-uh. One of my clients died on the massage table today.
不。今天我有一个客人死在按摩桌上。
ROSS: Oh my god.
天啊。
CHANDLER: That's a little more relaxed than you want them to get.
你未免令他太放松了吧
PHOEBE: Yeah, um, she was 82 years old. Her name was um, Mrs. Adelman.
她已经八十二岁了…她叫艾德曼太太
MONICA: Oh, honey.
甜心。
PHOEBE: Yeah, it's just so strange. I mean, she probably woke up today and thought, "ok, I'll have some breakfast,
and then I'll take a little walk, and then I'll have my massage." Little did she know God was thinking, "Ok, but that's
it." Oh, but the weirdest thing was, ok, I was cleansing her aura when she died, and when the spirit left her body, I
don't think it went very far.
对呀,感觉怪怪的…她早上醒来时说不定在想…我去吃点早餐,然后去散步然后,再去按个小摩。
没有想到神在想“好,但是就这样好了”。最诡异的事情是…发生的时候我正在清她的灵气,当她的灵
魂离开身体的时候…我不认为它走远了。
RACHEL: What do you mean?
什么意思啊?
PHOEBE: I think it went into me.
我想它上了我的身。
影视精讲
菲比的一个客户在按摩中突然死亡,她的亡灵逗留在菲比体内,扬言要看尽世上的稀奇古怪才离开。
1. massage 按摩
A massage may relieve your back pain.
按摩可能会减轻你的背痛。
2. take a walk 散步
I take a walk along the bank every morning.
我每天早晨在岸上散步。
3. aura
n. 光环;气氛;(中风等的)预兆;气味
She always seems to have an aura of happiness about her.
她好像总是喜气洋洋的. <俚>