《老友记》视听精讲第516期:为"同性情谊"妒火中烧
日期:2015-01-27 21:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


So Emily called last night.
艾蜜莉昨晚打电话来
And now you're giving me the message?
你现在才转告我?
Turns out that Emily is just crazy about Susan.
结果艾蜜莉爱死苏珊了
They're going to the theater together.
她们一起去看戏
They're going to dinner.
她们一起吃晚饭
They're going horseback riding!
她们一起去骑马
God,Susan is so fun!
苏珊真会玩
Look,this is just a little too familiar.
这个情节太熟悉了一点
For six months before Carol and I split up...
我和卡萝分手前整整半年
...all I heard was, "My friend Susan is so smart.
我整天只听到 “我朋友苏珊好聪明”
My friend Susan is so funny. My friend Susan is so great."
“我朋友苏珊好风趣” “我朋友苏珊好棒”
You think something could happen between Emily and Susan?
你觉得艾蜜莉和苏珊 会擦出火花?
Hey,they're going to the gym together!
她们一起上健身房耶
Two women...
两个女人…
...stretching! ...
劈腿拉筋
They take a steam,things get playful. Didn't you see Personal Best?
她们洗蒸汽浴,开始互相逗弄 你们没看过“登峰造极”吗?
No,but I'm gonna!
没,但我一定要看
Hi! You're crazy.
先生,你疯了
Emily is straight.
艾蜜莉是异性恋
How do you know? We thought Carol was straight.
你怎么知道? 我们原先也以为卡萝是异性恋
Yeah,definitely. I don't like the name Ross.
我肯定不喜欢罗斯这个名字
What a weird way to kick me when I'm down!
你落井下石的方式还真怪
No,I meant for the baby.
我是说宝宝的名字
What's wrong with Ross?
罗斯有什么不好?
Something like this would never happen to The Hulk,you know.
绿巨人就不会遇上这种事
That's not true.
谁说的
In The Incredible Hulk,number 72, Dr. Bruce Banner found....
“绿巨人”第72集里 布鲁斯班纳博士发现…
You know.... Never mind. My girlfriend's a lesbian.
不重要,我女朋友是同性恋

影视精讲


be crazy about 对…疯狂
I used to be crazy about the hunting season.
过去,打猎的季节总使我疯狂。
If your child appears to be crazy about war play and weapons.
如果孩子似乎对打仗游戏和武器着迷时。

Never mind 没关系,不用担心;
Never mind, let's talk about the evils of budget deficits.
没关系,让我们先谈谈预算赤字的坏处吧。
You know.... Never mind. My girlfriend's a lesbian.
不重要,我女朋友是同性恋


分享到
重点单词
  • bannern. 旗帜,横幅,大标题 adj. 特别好的,杰出的 v
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • budgetn. 预算 vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算 vi.
  • playfuladj. 爱玩耍的,幽默的
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的