(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
And so then I realized, all the stuff that I had been doing proposing to Joshua,lying to Ross about why I couldn't come to the wedding... was all just a way -Oh,oh,oh,oh!
结果我发现我的一切举动,向约书亚求婚、骗说我要忙 都只是一种…
I'm sorry,can I interrupt?
抱歉,可以打个岔吗?
I just want to say that you are a horrible, horrible person.
你真是个很糟糕,很糟糕的人
Pardon me?
你说什么?
You say you love this man,and yet you're about to ruin the happiest day of his life.
你说你爱这个人 却要去破坏他的大喜之日
I'm afraid I have to agree with your friend Pheebs.
我不得不同意你朋友菲比的话
This is a terrible, terrible plan.
这是个很差劲,很差劲的打算
But he has to know how I feel. -But why?
但他必须知道我的感受 为什么?
He loves this Emily person. No good can come of this.
他爱这个艾蜜莉 这么做绝对没好处
Well,I think you're wrong. -Oh,no.
我觉得你错了 才怪
Well,he doesn't really love her. It's just a rebound thing from me.
他并非真的爱她 只是失去我需要寄托
You'll see. -Fortunately I won't.
你等着瞧 幸好我看不到
And by the way,it seems to be perfectly clear that you were on a break.
还有,你们当时显然是分手了
影视精讲
propose to 求婚
He proposed to her on bent knees.
他跪着向她求婚 。
Did he propose marriage to you?
他向你求婚了吗?
interrupt 打断(别人的话等); 阻止; 截断
Turkin tapped him on the shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt, Colonel."
图尔金拍拍他的肩膀 。“不好意思打断您一下,上校 。”
Can I interrupt you just for a minute?
我能不能打断你们一下?