《老友记》视听精讲第504期:两个悲惨的loser
日期:2015-01-05 09:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


There you are. I was looking for you.
你在这里,我在找你
Joshua's gone, so you and Emily are free to go.
约书亚走了 你和艾蜜莉可以走了
It's okay.
无所谓
She's still in there enjoying her fake party.
她还在里面享受这场假派对
It's too late to do the stuff I had planned.
现在要做什么也来不及了
I'm sorry. I ruined your evening.
抱歉,我毁了你美好的夜晚
Yeah.
是啊
If it makes you feel any better, I made a fool of myself.
我出了个大丑 你有没有高兴一点?
Helps a little.
有一点
Is there room on that step for a pathetic loser?
有地方让悲惨的失败者坐吗?
Have a seat.
坐吧
I'm so sorry. -It's okay.
对不起 没关系
It was just a two-week thing anyway.
反正只是一段2星期的恋情
I just didn't want it to end this way.
我只是不想这样结束
Or maybe you didn't want it to end.
也许你不想结束呢?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You seem to really like her.
你似乎真的很喜欢她
I really do.
没错
But what am I going to do? We agreed it'd be a two-week thing.
但我能怎么办? 我们说好只在一起2星期
No commitment.
不要有承诺
That girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends...
那个女孩整晚都跟你的朋友
...asking to hear stories about you...
吵着要听你的事
...Iooking through Monica's photo albums.
还拿摩妮卡的相簿来看
You don't do that if you're just in it for two weeks.
只想在一起2周才不会这么做
You think?
是吗?
You've got 14 hours until she has to be at the airport.
她还有14个小时才要去机场
And you're sitting here in a hallway...
你却坐在走廊上
...with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip.
陪一个28岁 嘴肿起来的啦啦队长
You're right.
你说得对
Thanks.
谢了
What photo album was it?
哪一本相簿?
I don't know. It was you and a bunch of albino kids.
不知道 你跟一堆白子小孩的合照
Oh,my God! Those weren't albino kids.
他们不是白子
That was computer camp!
那是电脑夏令营啦

影视精讲


It's too late to do 现在做太晚了
It's too late to do anything about it now.
现在做什么都晚了。
It's too late to do the stuff I had planned.
现在要做什么也来不及了

make a fool of 愚弄,欺骗; 耍弄
What if I make a fool of myself?
如果我出丑怎么办?
Don't make a fool of yourself.
你别出洋相了。

分享到