《老友记》试听精讲第618期:罗斯挽回新妻还得搬家
日期:2015-09-22 21:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

No,it's just a bit sudden.
不…只是有点突然
It's great,okay? I am totally onboard.
其实我很高兴,也全力赞成
I love you too. All right,bye.
我也爱你,好,再见
What's the matter?
怎么了,罗斯?
Nothing. No,actually......great news!
没事,其实是件好消息
I just spoke with Emily......and looks like I'm moving to a new apartment.
我刚跟艾蜜莉通过电话 看来我要搬家了
Why?
为什么?
Her thought is,and I agree......fresh new furniture, why not a fresh new apartment?
她认为…而且我也同意既然要换崭新家具 干脆换间公寓
Her cousin has a place to sublet.
她表妹有个地方要分租
It's got a view of the river and Columbia.
一边可以看到河 一边可以看到哥伦比亚
That's way uptown! That's three trains away......which is great!
那是上城很远的地方 大概要转搭三种车 太棒了
I love to ride that rail.
我喜欢搭火车
You're okay with this?
你真的同意?
It's kind of far from work......but I'll get so much done on the commute.
当然,离上班地点是有点远 但是我通勤时就有很多时间
I've been given the gift of time.
她算是送了我一份大礼 那就是时间
That's so funny. Last Christmas I got the gift of space.
有意思,上次耶诞节 我得到很多空间
We should get them together and make a continuum.
两样加起来就有个小宇宙了
Now he's moving?
现在还要搬家?
Man,what is Emily doing to him?
艾蜜莉到底做了什么法?
He's not even here!
他又不在这里

影视精讲


far from 远离; 远非
Are we far from bordeaux?
这里离波尔多远吗?
He never goes anywhere far from home.

他从来没有去过离家远的地方。

on the commute 通勤
I have to commute between Beijing and Shanghai for business's sake
为了生意我不得不经常往返于北京和上海之间。
Mary used to commute five miles from her home in the suburb.
玛丽过去每天从郊区的家里走五英里来上班。

分享到