《老友记》视听精讲第290期:乔伊,你可以演一个处理员
日期:2013-07-29 18:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


CHANDLER: Hey, look Joey, I'm just saying if you need something to hold you over, I can get you a job right here as an entry level processor.

嗨, 乔伊, 我说如果你想做点事情,我能在这给你一个信息处理员的活.

JOEY: But don't you need experience for a job like that?

但你不需要有相关经验的吗?

CHANDLER: It's not that hard to learn. And as for people realizing you have no idea what you're doing, hey, you're an actor. Act like a processor, people will think you're a processor.

并不难学. 而且其他人根本不知道你不懂,嗨, 你是个演员. 就当演个处理员,别人就会以为你是处理员.

SCOTT: Hey Chandler, here's this morning's projections.

嗨 钱德, 这是今早的项目.

CHANDLER: Hey thanks. Scott Alexander, Joey Tribbianni. Joey is a uh, fellow processor.

嗨 谢谢. 斯科特.亚历山大, 乔伊.茨比阿里,乔伊是个噢..., 信息处理员.

SCOTT: No kidding.

不是开玩笑吧!

JOEY: Oh yeah yeah. I process. People want the processing, I'm the one they call.

哦 没错 没错. 我会处理.别人要处理, 就找我.

SCOTT: Where do you work?

你在哪工作?

JOEY: Uhh, well, right now I'm in between things. You know how it is. One day you're processing, the next day you're not so much... processing any more.

噢, 现在我来回跑.是这样的. 今天是你处理,第二天你就没有那... 那么多要处理.

CHANDLER: I was just telling Joey about the opening in Fleischman's group.

我刚才告诉乔伊关于弗雷斯克曼集团的机会.

SCOTT: Fleischman's group. Whatever you do, don't touch his sandwiches. Ha-ha-ha...

弗雷斯克曼集团. 无论如何,不要碰他的三明治. 哈-哈-哈...

JOEY: Ha-ha. Are all you processors dorks?

哈-哈. 你们都是处理肉鸡的?

影视精讲


1. hold over v.拖延, 继任, 以...威胁

eg. We must try to understand and respect the power that groups hold over us so that we can benefit from them rather than becoming their victims.

我们必须尽力理解并尊重群体加诸于我们身上的能量,以从中获益而不是成为他们的受害者。

2. entry level processor n.基层的资料处理员

3. projiection n.预算表;设计,规划


分享到
重点单词
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • entryn. 进入,入口,登记,条目
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为