《老友记》视听精讲第399期:为“前男友”醋意大发
日期:2014-07-05 13:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Well that was depressing, I think I just bought a soft pretzel fromone of the kids from Fame.
真令人沮丧,刚才卖硬面包给我的是“名扬四海”的演员,
Ready to go to the movies?
可以去看电影了吗?
Um-hmm. Oh wait! This is Bonnie. (who has hair by the way)
这是Bonnie。
Hi!
嗨!
This is Bonnie? (to Phoebe) This is Bonnie? (to Bonnie)You’re Bonnie?
这是Bonnie?这是Bonnie?这是Bonnie?
I can show you an ID if you want?
我可以拿身份证给你看?
Oh no, I’m sorry, you look a lot different from the last time I-I saw you.
不是,你跟上次见面差很多。
Oh yeah, well I just started wearing bras again.
是啊,我又开始戴胸罩了。
Oh, that must be it.
一定是这个原因。
Well I hope you have fun tonight.
祝你们玩得愉快。
Thanks! You too.
谢了,你们也是。
You said she was bald.
你说她是光头。
Yeah, she was bald, she’s not now.
以前是,现在进行时不是。
How could you not tell me that she has hair?
你怎么没说她有长头发?
I don’t know, I hardly ever say that about people.
我很少提到别人有长头发。
Ohh, well, this is just perfect!
真是帅呆了!
Well I’m sorry, I thought you said it was okay.
对不起,你不是说没关系?
Yeah, I said what was okay when I thought she was some weird bald chick.
因为我以为她是个光头怪女人。
I mean, y'know, that girl has hair got all over head!
她满头都是头发 !
Well, maybe it won’t work out. Maybe Ross won’t like her personality.
也许Ross不会喜欢她的个性。
Why, does she have a bad personality?
她的个性不好吗?
Oh no, Bonnie’s the best!
不,Bonnie最随和了!

影视精讲


by the way: 顺便说
Love to Bob, by the way.
请便代向鲍勃问好。
Not bad. By the way, how is your mother? Is she all right?
还好。顺便问一下,你母亲怎么样?她好吗?

different from: 与…不同
She believes that she has a fight to be herself and to be different from what others might expect of her.
她相信她有权走自已的路,而不是别人指望她怎么样,她就怎么样。

have fun: 玩的开心
Have fun while you can. The hard times is just around the corner.
趁能玩的时候多玩玩吧。辛苦的时辰不久就会到的
Have fun! ie Enjoy yourself!
尽情玩儿吧!

work out: 有用
I believe that you can work out this problem by yourself.
我相信你自己能做出这道题的。
We can find a way to work out this problem.
我们可以找到解决这个问题的方法。

分享到