《老友记》视听精讲第440期:罗斯也曾玩音乐
日期:2014-09-10 11:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


"Little, tiny Tarzan, swinging on a nose hair. Swinging with the greatest of ease..." Darn it! Now, I don't know who to get to the next verse.
小泰山,在鼻毛上荡秋千,悠闲的荡着秋千...该死的!现在我不知道该怎么转到下一段。
Oh, you could just go uh, "greatest of ease... (plays air guitar) BAH-bah-bha-bhannn." Then go right into it.
你只需要这样:"很悠闲呀,然后继续下去。
Yeah, ooh, I like that! Yeah. Wait! How do you know about 'bah-bah-bha-bhan?'
对呀,我喜欢!等一下,你是怎么知道的?
Well umm, y'know, I used to play.
呣,你知道,我过去也经常弹奏乐器
Oh yeah, that's right, the keyboards, huh?
对了对了,是电子琴,呣?
Yeah, just a little in high school, but then I really got into it in college. I mean that's-that's when I really found my sound.
对,我上高中的时候只是玩玩,到大学时就完全地沉迷其中了。我是说,我那是真的找到属于我的声音!
Oh God! Orange juice just came out of my nose, but it was totally worth it. Oh my God, I completely forgot about your sound.
喔,天!橙汁从我鼻子里出来了,但这也很值得,喔,天!我已完全忘记你的那种"声音"了。
Yeah.
对。
He used to lock himself in the basement for hours. No one was every allowed to hear, "The Sound."
他过去常常把自己关在地下室好几个小时。不准任何人来听他的那种"声音"。
I wanna hear "The Sound."
我想听那种"声音"
Really? No. I mean, nah, I haven't played in so long, and-and, well it's-it's really personal stuff, y'know?
真的?喔,不,我已经好久没有弹过了,而且,这是很私人的东东,你明白?
Come on, play that funky music white boy.
来嘛!演奏你那恐怖的音乐吧,"小孩"!
Yeah!
是呀!
No, you guys, I mean my keyboards are all the way up in -- No, yeah, okay. (Runs out.)
不,我的电子琴早就在我那收起来了。噢,好吧,我去拿

影视精讲


used to 过去一向,过去时常,过去曾(而现在不再)做
We used to compete on just cost.
我们曾经仅仅在成本上竞争。
I used to love every day.
我以前可是天天都喜欢的。

be allowed to 被允许
Shouldn't china be allowed to do the same thing?
为什么中国不应该被允许做同样的事情呢?
Second, executives should only be allowed to sell after earnings releases, not before.
其次,只允许高管在业绩发布后(而非之前)售股。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • guitarn. 吉他
  • versen. 诗,韵文,诗节 vi. 作诗 vt. 诗化,在诗中
  • competevi. 竞争,对抗,比赛
  • basementn. 根基,地下室 n.(新英格兰)特别指学校中的
  • darnv. 织补 n. 补钉 int. 该死(damn的委婉语