(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
I know you guys heard about me and Ross.
我知道你们听说 罗斯跟我的事情了
But I've been obsessing about it and would love not to talk about it.
我已经烦了一整天 请你们别再提起了
I don't know if this falls under that category...but Ross is right back there.
我不知道这算不算提起,不过罗斯就在后面
That's not Ross. -Not that guy.
那才不是罗斯
He does look like him,though.
不是那个,虽然很像
Ross is in the bathroom.
罗斯去洗手间了
Oh,my God! It's happening. It's already started. I'm Kip.
天啊,开始了,现在就这样, 我就像阿吉
Yeah,you're not Kip.
你才不是阿吉
Do you even know who Kip is?
你知道阿吉是谁吗?
Who cares? You're Rachel.
谁管他?你是瑞秋
Who's Kip?
阿吉是谁?
My old roommate. We all hung out together.
我以前的室友 以前也跟大家很好
Oh,that poor bastard.
那个可怜人
You told me the story. He and Monica dated.
看吧?你们跟我说过那件事 他以前跟摩妮卡约会
When they broke up,you all promised you'd stay his friend.
分手后却无法共处一室 你们都答应继续跟他当朋友
And what happened? He got phased out.
结果呢?他从此遭到排挤
You won't be phased out. -Of course I am.
我们才不会排挤你 一定会
It won't happen to Ross. He's your brother,your college roommate.
罗斯一定可以留下来 因为他是你哥哥 又是你大学室友
Kip didn't even have to be Kip. We handled that all wrong.
阿吉也不该受到这样的待遇 我们以前处理得很糟糕
It was a long time ago.
况且那是很久以前的事情
And it was before you and me were around. They didn't know what they were doing.
对啊,瑞秋 当时我跟你还没出现 他们根本不知道自己在做什么
Chandler had a mustache, for crying out loud.
钱德还留着小胡子哩
It was just a matter of time.
迟早有人会离开这个小圈圈
I just assumed Phoebe would be the one to go.
我以前还以为走的是菲比
You live far away, you're not related. You lift right out.
拜托,你住得远 又不是谁的亲戚 很快就会被淡忘
影视精讲
hear about 得悉,听说
You have done a brave act and you will hear about it.
你干了一件勇敢的事,你将会受到奖赏的.
We shall be interested to hear about it.
我们都想听到这个消息.
be phased out 被淘汰
The initial discount would have to be phased out over the ten - year period.
初期的折扣将不得不在十年中逐步取消.
The old machinery in this factory will be phased out sooner or later.
这家工厂的旧机器迟早将被淘汰.