《老友记》视听精讲第584期:地下恋情遮遮掩掩
日期:2015-06-28 16:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Monica,you're gonna be very proud of me.
摩妮卡,你一定会很以我为荣
I just got us dates with two unbelievably cute nurses.
我帮我们约到两个俏护士
Oh,my!

They're male nurses.
是男看护
Not in my head.
在我想像中不是
They want to take us out Saturday night! What do you say?
总之他们约我们周六晚上出去 如何?
I don't think so.
我看算了
What are you talking about?
什么?什么叫算了?
You've been telling me to get over Ross and move on.
是你劝我忘记罗斯向前看的
I'm moving on and so are you.
我向前看了,你得陪我
Why don't you want to go?
你说,你为什么不去
Why don't you give me a good reason...
不如你说一个理由
...and I'll tell you if it's true.
我再告诉你是对是错
What? -Harder than it sounds,isn't it?
什么? 没那么简单吧
You're coming. And when they get off...
总之你也要去
...we'll go get some Jello with them.
我还答应他们下班一起吃果冻
There's always room for Jello.
没错,人永远吃得下果冻
How do you make that dirty?
你为什么能说得那么色?
It's easy. I can do it with anything.
简单,我什么都能说得很色 你听
Grandma's chicken salad....
奶奶的鸡肉沙拉…

影视精讲


get over 克服;恢复;越过;从中恢复过来
How would they get over that problem, he wondered?
他们会怎么解决那个问题?他寻思着。
We are certain that he will get over his illness.
我们相信他一定会战胜病魔的.

move on 继续前进;继续前行
I'm trying to move on and stretch myself with something different.
我正想换工作,想尝试点不一样的事情来挑战一下自己。
You've been telling me to get over Ross and move on.
是你劝我忘记罗斯向前看的

分享到