《老友记》试听精讲第610期:你们俩鬼叫什么?
日期:2015-09-03 14:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

You're back! How was your conference?
你回来了 嘿 这次出差如何?
It was terrible. I fought with my colleagues the entire time.
糟透了 我跟…同事吵架 到回来前都没合好
Are you kidding with this?
你开玩笑?
So your weekend was a bust?
也就是整个周末都泡汤?
No,I got to see Donald Trump waiting for an elevator.
也不会,我看到 唐纳川普等电梯
You know,at the Taj Mahal he has his own private glass elevator.
他在泰姬陵有私人玻璃电梯
That's right. Made by Otis Elevators.
都由欧狄斯电梯公司生产
And they don't usually do glass.
那家公司很少做玻璃电梯
What kinds of stuff do you know?
你脑袋里都装什么啊?
You're back too.
嗨 你也回来了
Could I talk to you for a second?
对,钱德,可以出来一下吗?
How was your chef thing? -lt was awful.
烹饪大会好玩吗? 糟透了
Some people don't appreciate good food.
有些人根本不会欣赏美食
Maybe the food tasted good at first...
你的食物可能看起来很美味
...but then made everybody vomit and have diarrhea.
吃下去却害人上吐下泻
How much was the room? I'll pay my half.
旅馆费用多少? 我要付我那一半
Fine. $300.
很好,300元
$300?
300元?
Just think of it as $25 per room.
就想成每间25元
What are you guys woofing about?
你们鬼叫什么?
Chandler stole a 20 from my purse!
钱德从我皮包偷了20元纸钞
I was only stealing it back, the one that she stole from me.
因为摩妮卡先偷我的钱 我只是拿回来
Stealing and now lying.
这人不但是小偷还说谎
You know what? Now that I think about it...I constantly find myself without 20s,and you...always have lots.
现在回头想想,我老没20元,你皮夹里倒是很多

影视精讲

fight aginst与…作斗争〔争吵〕; 反对…
They were fighting against the enemy. 他们在和敌人作战。
We will have to fight against difficulties.
我们将不得不同困难作斗争。
fight with 用(某种武器)与(某人)交战; 用(某种方式、手段)反对(某人)
Now, we fight with guns.
现在, 我们用枪打仗。
The man fought his attacker with a stick.
那人用棍子打跑了偷袭者。


what are you guys woofing about?
你们俩在偷偷讲什么?

分享到