《老友记》视听精讲第568期:口是心非
日期:2015-05-14 20:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I'm sorry things aren't working out.
抱歉,事情竟然出状况
It could be better. It'll be okay,right?
的确不太妙,不过会解决的
Oh,yeah! Of course. She'll get over this.
当然,她不会放在心上
So you said my name.
你脱口说出我的名字又如何
You just said it because you saw me there.
不过是因为你刚好看到我
If you'd seen a circus freak, you would've said:"l take thee,Circus Freak."
如果你是看到怪胎 也会说:我娶你,怪胎
It didn't mean anything. It's a mistake.
根本没有别的意思 只是无心之过
It didn't mean anything. Right?
没有别的意思,对吧?
Oh,no! Of course it didn't mean anything.
当然没有
I can understand why Emily thought it meant something...
但是我明白艾蜜莉为何误会
...because it was you.
因为这刚好是你的名字
But it absolutely didn't. It didn't! It didn't!
没错, 其实没有意义,真的没有
The band's ready for your first dance with Emily.
罗斯,乐队正在 等你跟艾蜜莉开舞
Oh! The band's ready!
乐队准备好了
We've got to do what the band says. I don't care about the stupid band!
我们最好听乐队的话 我才不在乎哩
You spit on me,man!
你口水喷到我了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Emily is taking kind of a long time.
艾蜜莉也进去太久了吧
When I locked myself up at my wedding......I was trying to pop the window out of the frame.
我结婚时也躲在厕所不出来,不过那是因为我要撬开窗户
Get the hell out of there. You know?
我一心想要逃出去
I'm coming in!
艾蜜莉,艾蜜莉,我要进去了
Oh,look at that. Same thing.
你看,同一招

影视精讲


spit on 喷到
You spit on me,man!
你口水喷到我了

pop out of 跳出
The rabbit pop out as soon as we open the hutch.
我们一打开兔笼,兔子就一下子蹦了出来.
When I locked myself up at my wedding......I was trying to pop the window out of the frame.
我结婚时也躲在厕所不出来,不过那是因为我要撬开窗户

分享到