《老友记》试听精讲第622期:婚姻意味着牺牲
日期:2015-10-13 20:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

I miss you too. I can't wait to see you. I love you. Bye.
我也想念你,希望快点见到你.我爱你,再见
What is in here,rocks?
这什么?石头吗?
No,it's my collection of fossil samples.
不,我收集的化石样本
So,rocks.
就是石头嘛
I'll miss this apartment.You know,Ben took his first steps right over there.
我一定会想念这里 小班就在那边学会走路
Remember when I ran into this and it knocked me out?
记不记得我上次撞到这里 还因此昏倒?
I love this place. To tell the truth, I wish I didn't have to move.
我很喜欢这间公寓 老实说,我真希望别搬家
Are you saying that you're not entirely happy about this?
你的意思是你也不想走?
If Emily gave me a choice
如果艾蜜莉给我选择的机会…
You do have a choice!
你本来就有机会
Why are you listening to her? Are you crazy?
罗斯,你为什么要听她的? 你疯了吗?
It's not right what Emily wants you to do. She's totally
艾蜜莉这些要求太过分 她根本就是…
Stop pinching me!
不要再捏我了
You guys said to keep my mouth shut if Ross was happy,right?
你们都说只要罗斯快乐 我就不该大嘴巴
He just told me that he's not entirely happy.
可是他刚说他也不开心
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
We all hate Emily!
我们都讨厌艾蜜莉
No,Ross,we do not hate Emily.
才怪。罗斯,我们不讨厌艾蜜莉
We just think that you're having to sacrifice...a whole lot to make her happy.
我们只是认为你为了讨她开心牺牲太多
We just think that maybe she's being a little unreasonable.
大家都认为她有点不可理喻
Yes,unreasonable.
对,就是不可理喻
Unreasonable?
不可理喻?
How about we have this conversation when one of you marries?
要是以后你们谁结婚 大伙也有这种反应呢?
You have no idea what it takes to make a marriage work.
你们根本不知道如何维持婚姻
It's compromise. Do you always like it? No.
婚姻就是互相妥协 永远都会开心吗?不会
Do you do it? Yes.
但是你愿意吗?愿意
Because it's not all laughing, happy,candy in the sky......coffee at Central Perk.
因为婚姻不是只有欢乐 只有梦幻 只管上咖啡馆
It's real life,okay?It's what grownups do.
婚姻是真实生活.婚姻只适合成年人

影视精讲


knock out 昏倒
Remember when I ran into this and it knocked me out?
记不记得我上次撞到这里 还因此昏倒?

compromise 妥协
Maybe there's a compromise here.
也许在这里有一个妥协。
I mean, I love three meals a day but can we compromise at two?

我是说我喜欢一天三顿饭但是我们可不可以折衷到两顿?

分享到
重点单词
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • sacrificen. 牺牲,供俸,祭品 vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱卖 vi.
  • unreasonableadj. 不合理的,过度的,不切实际的
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐