《老友记》视听精讲第10期:你嘴里有个衣架
日期:2011-11-18 15:14

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本-Monica: So how you doing today? Did you sleep okay? Talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling.
你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?和Barry谈过吗?我笑个不停。
-Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.
看得出来,你就好像睡觉时,有个衣架在你嘴里
-Monica: I know, he's just so, so... Do you remember you and Tony DeMarco?
我知道,他只是太….你还记得你和Tony Demarco吗?
-Rachel: Oh, yeah.
是的,记得
-Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings.
就好像那样….的感觉
-Rachel: Oh wow. Are you in trouble.
哇,你有麻烦了。
-Monica: Big time!
没错

-Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.
想要婚纱吗?几乎没用过
-Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of selves here.
我想我们谈的远了点,
Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day.
好啦,我要站起来,去工作了,而且不整天想着他。
Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.
或者只是站起来工作
-Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck!
那么,祝我好运
-Monica: What for?
为什么?
-Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those (Thinks) job things.
我要去找那个工作的什么东西

(Monica exits.)

[Scene: Iridium, Monica is working as Frannie enters.]

-Frannie: Hey, Monica!
嘿,Monica!
-Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back! How was Florida?
嘿,Frannie, 欢迎回来!佛罗里达怎么样?
-Frannie: You had sex, didn't you?
你做爱了,是吗?
-Monica: How do you do that?
你怎么知道的?
-Frannie: Oh, I hate you, I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So? Who?
我恨你,我在和我的Roz 阿姨穿过鹦鹉丛林,你却在做爱!那么,是和谁?
-Monica: You know Paul?
你认识Paul吗?
-Frannie: Paul the Wine Guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul.
Paul,调酒那个?是呀,我认识Paul
-Monica: You mean you know Paul like I know Paul?
你认识他就好像我认识他一样?
-Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul. You know before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.
开玩笑吧?Paul还欠我人情呢?在我之前,他两年都没办法过性生活

讲解注释hanger: 挂钩
big time: 欢乐的时刻
He certainly had a big time at the club last night.
他昨晚在俱乐部里肯定于得挺痛快。
wedding dress: 婚纱
hardly: 几乎不
Hardly anybody came.
几乎没有人来。
He could hardly refrain himself.
他几乎不能自制。
The desert air contains hardly any moisture.
沙漠的空气几乎不含一点湿气。
ahead of: 在…前面
A still better tomorrow lies ahead of you.
展现在你们前面的是更加美好的未来。
He will be ahead of others in English.
他在英语方面将超过别人。
A punctual person always finishes everything ahead of time.
一个守时的人总是把事情提前做好。
or else: 否则,要不然
Stop smoking now, or else your health will be ruined.
别再抽烟了,否则你会毁了自己的健康。
It was200 pounds I asked for. You sent only100. the other hundred had better arrive tomorrow or else.
我要的是200英镑,可你只寄来100。那另100英镑明天最好能寄来,要不然会给你好看的。
take credit for: 因...而得到好评
No one person can take credit for the invention of writing.
没有一个人可以说是他单独发明了写字。
snap: [口语] 劲头,活力
turtle: 海龟

翻译练习他如此兴奋,几乎不能入睡。

快点,否则你就要来不及了。

我认为这项工作能提前完成。

参考答案He is so excited that he can hardly sleep.
他如此兴奋,几乎不能入睡。

Hurry up or else you'll be late.
快点,否则你就要来不及了。

I think the work can be completed ahead of time.
我认为这项工作能提前完成。

分享到
重点单词
  • refrainn. 重复,叠句,副歌 v. 节制,避免,克制
  • hangern. 挂钩,衣架,悬挂物
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • inventionn. 发明,发明物,虚构,虚构物
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • turtlen. 海龟