《老友记》视听精讲第600期:一切交给命运之神
日期:2015-08-19 19:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

That's it. I cannot make this decision. It is too difficult.
够了 我无法做决定 这实在太难了
I leave it entirely up to the gods of fate.
我决定交给命运之神
A Magic 8 Ball?
神奇8号球?
You can't make this decision with a toy!
你开玩笑吧? 怎么可以用玩具决定命运?
It's not a toy.
这可不是玩具
I don't know what else to do!
我别无选择
I either keep my wife and lose one of my best friends...
不是追回老婆,失去好朋友
...or I get divorced for the second time before I'm 30.
就是留下朋友 在30岁前离婚两次
If anyone else has a better suggestion,let's hear it.
要是有人有更好的建议 现在就说出来
Because I got nothing! Don't be shy.
否则我真的没有办法! 大家别害羞
Any suggestion will do.
各种建议都可以
Okay,then. Here we go.
好吧 开始了
Magic 8 Ball......should I never see Rachel again?
神奇8号球,我是不是不该再见瑞秋?
"Ask Again Later."
待会再问
Later is not good enough!
这个答案不够好
"Ask Again Later."
待会再问
What the hell? This is broken! It is broken!
搞屁啊,这东西坏掉了
Let me see. Will Chandler have sex tonight?
我来看看 钱德今晚会跟女人上床吗?
"Don't Count On lt." Seems like it works to me.
别太笃定 我倒觉得没坏掉
Okay,one more time. Should I never see Rachel again?
好,再来一次 我是否不该再见瑞秋了?
Magic 8 Ball! What did you ask?
神奇8号球!你问什么?
Does...Rachel get to pick the movie that we're all going to see tonight?
今晚要看的电影 可以交由瑞秋决定吗?
Excellent. What's the answer?
很好,答案是什么?
Looks like Stella's gonna get her groove back tonight!
看来老牛今晚吃得到嫩草了
What? I heard it was good.
怎么了?听说那部片不错啊

影视精讲

leave it up to 把它留给
You want to break up? Leave it up to me.
你要崩溃了吗?让它由我决定。
How about you just leave it up to me?
就由我作主怎么样?

get divorced 离婚
And so many of them get divorced.
他们中的很多人都会以离婚收场。
Why'd you get divorced? Did you leave her?
你为什么离婚?是你离开了她吗?

分享到