《老友记》视听精讲第377期:令人兴奋的辞职
日期:2014-05-28 15:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


So? I mean have you thought about it?
你考虑过了吗?
Okay. Here's the thing.
是这样的
Oh no, not the thing. I hate the thing. What's the thing?
我讨厌“是这样的”,是怎样的?
I can't do it. I'm sorry, I wish I could, but umm, see you have these feelings for me....
我不能接受,抱歉,我也很想接受,但你对我有特殊感情
Wait, wait, wait, wait, that's-that's what you're worried about? If that's the problem, we've got no problem.
你在担心这个?如果是这个问题那就没问题了
No! Look, I was gonna tell you this over dinner, but I met somebody else. On my trip.
我正打算吃饭时告诉你,我这趟出国认识了一个人
Her name's Ann, she's a journalist. Ahh, we met on the plane. She asked me if she could finish off my peanuts, I thought she said something else, we had a big laugh. Yeah, I just, I mean I got, I got tired of waiting.
她叫安,是记者。我们在飞机上认识。她想把我的花生吃完,我听成别的,我们大笑一场。我等烦了
Oh, that's great! I mean I'm-I'm sorry, but I'm so happy for you. And now I can work for you!
太好了。抱歉,但我好为你高兴。我可以为你工作了
I guess you can.
看来可以了
Oh my God! Oh, this is incredible! Ohh!All right, y'know what? I'm just gonna roll right into that office and-and quit!
天哪,太棒了!你猜怎样?我要溜进办公室去辞职
All right.

Okay.Can you give me a little push?
推一下,好吗?
Yeah, sure. Good luck!
祝你好运
I'm quitting!! Woo-hoo! I'm okay!! I'm all right!!
我要辞职了。我没事,我很好

影视精讲

worry about 烦恼;惦念;挂虑
If not , don 't worry about it.
如果没有,也别担心。
Don't worry about the results.
不要担心结果。

get tired of 对…厌烦了
What will happen if one day you get tired of praising her out of your well?
如果将来有一天你厌倦了这么言不由衷的夸奖她会怎么样呢?
I never get tired of watching the landscape.
我总是对窗外的风景看不厌。

roll into 滚进
They can roll into a ball to protect themselves.
它们可以蜷成小球来保护自己。

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • landscapen. 风景,山水,风景画 v. 美化景观
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨