《老友记》视听精讲第580期:谁想的烂主意?
日期:2015-06-02 19:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Hi. -Hey,Rach.
瑞秋
Did you find anyone who agrees with you? -No.
瑞秋,你找到谁支持你了吗? 还没
But you know what? I think I need a male point of view.
我决定问男性的意见
Joey.You're a man.
乔伊 你是男人
You got that right.
货真价实
Do you think it would be a good idea if I told Ross that I was still in love with him?
你觉得我该告诉罗斯 我还爱他吗?
Nope.

Phoebe! -Hey,Phoebe.
菲比 怎样?
You know how you were saying you didn't get to go to London...and you were feeling left out?
你上次说你都不能去伦敦觉得自己遭大家遗弃
Well,we all felt really bad about that...so we decided to take a little trip together!
我们很愧疚决定大家一起去旅行
Oh,that's so nice!
太好了
How great! Where's the trip?
要去哪里?…
Well,we thought we would all go to a picnic... in Central Park!
我们可以一起去野餐就去中央公园
Central Park?
中央…公园
All of us. All day.
对,大家一起去个一整天
That sucks!
什么鸟地方?!
That's not a trip! I just came from there.
那根本不算旅行 我才刚从公园过来
What'll we high-five about at the stupid park?
大家去中央公园有什么好兴奋
It's right by my house. All right!
“好耶,就在我家旁边”
I'm going home to bask in the triumph of my Central Park idea.
我决定回家反省这个烂主意

影视精讲


point of view n.观点
But whether regulators will take that point of view remains uncertain.
但监管机构是否会采纳这种观点仍不确定。
But you know what? I think I need a male point of view.
我决定问男性的意见

be left out 遗漏、被抛弃
You know how you were saying you didn't get to go to London...and you were feeling left out?
你上次说你都不能去伦敦觉得自己遭大家遗弃
From the right, glenn beck of fox news declared that illegal immigrants should be left out of the survey.
在右派一边,福克斯新闻的格林贝克(glenn beck)称非法移民应排除在调查之外。


分享到