《老友记》视听精讲第512期:我在这头你在那头
日期:2015-01-20 10:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Ross,are you there?
罗斯,你在吗?
Ross,I don't know if you hear this, but I'll talk anyway.
我不晓得你听不听得见 不过我就说了
I'm in the States with your sister and friends.
我在美国 跟你的妹妹朋友在一起
It's all over with Colin.
我跟柯林分手了
I came here to tell you that and to tell you
我来告诉你这件事,还有…
Yes,Joey,you can have all the chocolate you want.
乔伊,你想要巧克力就拿吧
I came here to tell you that I love you.
我来告诉你…我爱你
I love you too!
我也爱你
I'll call you right now from the phone booth.
我现在就打公共电话给你
You can't hear me.
你听不见
I wish I knew if you'd heard me.
真想知道你听不听得见
I suppose I've given my neighbors a good laugh.
我不是刚告白完 就是给了邻居笑柄
Mrs. Newman,if you're listening, bugger off. None of your business.
纽曼太太,如果你在听 滚开,不关你的事
There's not much chance you did hear that.
你八成听不见
There's the call waiting...
而且有电话进来了
...so I should go.
我得挂了…
Oh,well.
就这样
Ross,I love you.
罗斯,我爱你
Thank you.
谢谢

影视精讲


bugger off <英俚>走开,离开
Bugger off and leave me alone.
走开,别烦我。
I don't give a damn pu? To, you bugger off now.
一滴也不会给你的,你可以走了.

None of your business.不关你事
Don't search the fact that you find her sexual preferences uncomfortable is your problem not hers: it is profoundly none of your business.
不要搜索你认为她的性偏好令人不舒服,这是你的问题,而非她的问题:这根本不关你事。

分享到