《老友记》视听精讲第616期:“瑞秋碰过家具”大拍卖
日期:2015-09-14 06:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

You can't put up flyers in here.

罗斯,你不能在这里贴广告

How come? Everybody else does.

为什么?别人都可以

You can't.

就是你不行

What is that?

什么东西?

I'm getting rid of some things.

我要处理掉一些家具

This is all of your things.

这是你所有家当

Yes,it is.

没错

It's good. Emily thinks we should get all new stuff.

没关系,艾蜜莉说 我们应该买新家具

Stuff that's just ours. Together. Brand new.

光属于我们俩的家具 也就是全新的东西

So it's a get-rid-of-anything- Rachel-ever-touched sale.

基本上这是 “瑞秋碰过家具”大拍卖

Touched,used,sat on,slept on....

摸过、用过 坐过、睡过都不行

I'll take it all.

我全买了

You're okay with that?

罗斯,你不反对?

If I can just do what Emily wants...

只要顺着艾蜜莉

...and get her to New York, it will be fine.

她来纽约后就没事了

Isn't that a little extreme?

但是这种做法也太极端了吧

After what I did,can you blame her?

毕竟我说错名字 你能怪她吗?

You got off easy.

你已经算轻松了

When my friend's husband said another name in bed...

席薇老公在床上喊错名字

...she cursed him and turned his thingy green.

她就把他的小弟弟变绿

I guess I'm lucky Emily is not magic.

幸好艾蜜莉不会法术

Oh,she is.

她会

We all are.

我们都会

影视精讲

Brand new 崭新,全新
It would be uneconomical to send a brand new tape.
寄一盘新磁带过去不合算。
Far more boats are bought second-hand than are bought brand new.
买二手船的人要远比买新船的多。

get rid of 除掉,去掉; 涤荡
You'll never quite get rid of every last bit of grit.
无法把所有的沙砾都清除干净。
You seem in rather a hurry to get rid of me.
看起来你急于想摆脱我。

分享到