《老友记》视听精讲第582期:生活就是个笑话
日期:2015-06-05 21:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What you reading?
你在看什么?
Paper.
报纸
Yeah? What's it about?
上面说了什么?
Events from around the globe.
世界各地的新闻
There's something I have to talk to you about.
罗斯,我有件事要告诉你
Everyone's saying I shouldn't.
虽然大家都叫我别说
But I think they're wrong. People can be wrong.
但是他们都错了 有时候别人就是看不清楚
Once at work...I thought carbon dating is fossilized
当然,有一次上班时...我说放射性碳测定法太老旧…
I'm really trying to tell you something here.
罗斯,我说正经的
Go ahead.
说吧
I think I'm just going to say it. I'm just going to say it.
我这就说了,现在就告诉你 现在就告诉你
I'm still in love with you,Ross.
我还爱着你,罗斯
I'm not sure what to do with that right now.
我不知道现在该怎么回答
What? Was that a joke? Because it's mean.
怎么了?你跟我开玩笑? 这就太恶劣了
I'm so dead serious! I'm totally serious!
我很正经 不能再正经了
Why are you laughing?
那你笑什么?
Because I just heard it! I heard it. And it's ridiculous!
因为我刚听到自己的话 我听到了,而且觉得很荒谬
I mean....You're married!
毕竟...你已经结婚
You're married, and it's just ridiculous!
你有老婆,我说这话太可笑
When I said it,I sort of floated up out of my body.
我说话的当儿似乎灵魂出壳
And then I heard myself say it, and then the floating Rachel....
我的灵魂听到肉身说话
I was like,"You are such an idiot!"
瑞秋的灵魂认为 自己实在很白痴
Well,I am married. -I know.
我的确已经结婚 我知道
Though I haven't spoken to her since the wedding.
虽然婚礼后就没跟老婆说过话
I'm sorry. That's not funny.
抱歉,这不好笑
Actually,it kind of is.
其实还蛮好笑的
My wife won't return my calls.
我老婆不回我电话
I don't know where my wife is.
我不知道太太在哪里
"Hey,Ross! Where's the missus?" "Don't know!"
“罗斯,你老婆呢?” 我也不知道
Oh,God!
天啊

影视精讲


in love with 爱上
The slightest sign that the other person is still in love with you.
这是另一半还爱着你的最细小的迹象。
There he falls in love with sheltered american teenager lucy.
在这里,他与美国少女lucy坠入爱河。

ridiculous 可笑的,荒谬的; 荒唐的
The very idea seemed ridiculous.
这想法显得如此的荒谬。
But the metaphor is stretched to ridiculous extremes.
但这一比喻夸张到了极度可笑的地步。

分享到