《老友记》视听精讲第357期:钱德戒烟大讨论
日期:2014-04-24 17:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Oh, no-no, no-no-no, there's none of that in here.
不行,店里不准抽烟
Oh come on man! At least let me finish this last one.
至少让我抽完这一根
Okay, but only if you give me a drag.
好,但你得分我一口
Okay.
好的
Oh dark mother, once again I suckle at your smokey tit.
妖女,我又吻上你的唇了
No-no, why don't you hang on to that one.
整根都给你吧
Okay, that's like the least fun game ever.
这是最不好玩的游戏
Well, I'm really sick of your smoking, so I brought something that is going to help you quit.
我受够了,我带了一样东西可以帮助你戒烟
Oh. Nope, that patch is no good.
这个戒烟贴布不好用
Come on, it's a hypnosis tape. This woman at work used it for two weeks straight and she hasn't smoked since.
这是催眠录音带,我一个同事听了,两星期后再也没抽过烟
What's your problem?
你有什么意见?
Nothing, it's just that hypnosis is beyond crap.
没什么,只不过催眠是骗人的
Ross, I watched you get hypnotised in Atlantic City.
我在亚特兰大看过你被催眠
Hey, that guy did not hypnotise me! Okay.
那家伙没把我催眠,好吗?
Oh right, 'cause you always pull your pants down at the count of three and play Wipe-out on your butt cheeks.
是啊,你总是脱裤子,用屁股“通杀”
All right, y'know forget hypnosis. The way to quit smoking is you have to dance naked in a field of heather, and then bath in the sweat of six healthy young men.
别用催眠了,想戒烟就得去石南地上裸舞,然后用六个壮丁的汗水沐浴
Or what my Father called Thursday night.
我爸管它叫“周四夜狂欢”

影视精讲


sick of 厌倦了,厌烦了
Do you ever feel sick of your life?
你曾经厌倦过自己的生活吗?
Probably the thing you worry most about is getting sick of one another.
其实你最应该担心的事就是你们可能互相感到厌烦。

beyond crap 扯淡
Something is beyond crap
那是扯淡.

get hypnotised 催眠
hypnotised by the whirl
在眩晕中被催眠

分享到
重点单词
  • sweatn. 汗,汗水 v. (使)出汗 n. (凝结在物
  • patchn. 补丁,小片 vt. 修补,补缀 n. 呆子